REBORN HELP!

Hello, so I’ve been staff for a while in many player world servers as graphics/ graal police and a little scripting, it seems you need to buy and pay money to buy a player worlds server, I’m using graal reborn which is free and all. Can someone help, how to I put in commands/scripts and such, I cannot go in rc because I don’t have a account on it please help.
How to I install new scripts such as commands like setnick or setap or tapping z to activate boots, how can I start and host a server and get rc working?

You’re hired!

Hired to what o.O ?

Did you even download the gserver?

Downloaded everything I was able to from downloads section which it will be reborn to gserver, isn’t there a tutorial online where it shows from start which is download to creating and making a sever?

You forgot to install the in-game RC and NPC-Server!

i downloaded all the links, im on the 222 logged in but i cant login to the 2_2 somthign rc in rc 2 and my serer i can see online port fowarded on under contruction but i cant join plz help!

___Merged doublepost__________________

IF I FORGOT PLZ GIVE LINKS THIS IS ANNOYING I JUST WANT TO JOIN MY SERVER LIKE GRAAL CLASSIC CLIENT PLAYER WORLDS BUT I CAN ONLY EDIT LVLS IDK HOW TO JOIN AND PLAY IT!!!

___Merged doublepost__________________

spooon, plz contact me on either one of these PLEASE i am in much pressure in trying to figre thid
kik:ibrahim_ergun
facebook:chronicle graal

OH MAN OH MAN I NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER PLS TO HELP

Calm down and focus on your typing and we’ll maybe take you seriously.

Oh my. He thought I was serious.

People come here just so they can slap together a server and drag people around on it.

Gross.

helo i am a WHITE HAT haker in the grail reborn COMunity, i have started so,me researchs to find the problem,. it seems a GROUP of BLACKHAT hackrs has been perpetrating this CYBER=TERRORISM crimes and stopping u from hosting you’re GRAAL rborn server! I will w0rk to find the location of these mans, right now it seems they are from a terrorirst communism countrey known as SERBIA. tanks you, peace out from xXaSeeker99Xx -whitehat haker
here is a rare picter of the serb terror hacker group known as A NYONmoose