Reborn IOS and Android app?

Just a suggestion that might be cool or help in a way for more active members who are on the go alot. And no i’m not gonna code it cause guess what! I cant code!

If you are talking about a mobile version of the Reborn site, I’m pretty sure it’s already compatible or is linked to an external app like Taptalk…
If you were referring to more advanced projects:
I think Downsider is working on an iOS Server Development app for Reborn, not sure what happened to it or where it’s headed. I saw a post awhile back on graalians.
As far as Android goes, you can count on tricxta to cook us something sweet.

But really, most of the people here are busy with shit and don’t have the time. :worried:

Well then I hope tricxta takes the challenge lol

grael 4 iphone would be gr8. my ifone guild and i are workin on it dont worry

Clearly you must be a alien that try’s to be a troll. Cause you suck at it. :smiley:

Could you do a quick forum search before you post shit like this? Couldn’t tell you how many iNoobs have come on here suggesting this stupid shit.

Anyways, nobody has time to work on something like that.

im not an alien what the fug

Go back to school.

It’s the weekend faget.

I actually finish up my uni semester soon. So yeah…

Then what are you waiting for? Someone to ask with a pretty please? Chop-chop, Codr Dr.

No, I’m waiting for myself to not have any exams to study for.

HURRY UP AND MAKE IT

We Want it NAO NAO NAO NAO!

No rush. Personally I would make it if I could.

I wouldn’t. Waste of time.

Well, my idea is to build something that emulates graal but isn’t actually graal.

This is just so I don’t have to worry about legal things, and I can actually promote it. It’ll probably start off supporting only graal file formats however. That, and interfacing with the existing gserver. Just so I can actually manage to complete it in a reasonable time.

Hopefully it could motivate others to build clients in other languages that might be more efficient, I think Java will hold up to the test though.