Reforming Graal Reborn

Why dont you guys get together and work on ONE world instead of everybody doing their own thing?

because that’s not how freedom works.

Soviet Graal pls

That’s what I always said but hosler is also right. This place is individualistic… maybe if we started a CommunistGraal.

Different people want different things. :stuck_out_tongue: I want a Zodiac-Zelda style server with 100% original graphics. Others want Classic-Zelda, Classic, or Era styled servers, you name it. The community is just very diverse, which on the surface is not bad at all, we just don’t have enough people for it to work that way. We also don’t have enough people who are good at what they do, and are active here… Things just don’t seem to want to work out for Graal Reborn.

I agree that server developers shouldn’t be forced to conform to some kind standard in terms of creation, but perhaps what might work is a bunch of servers on one server. They could share a central hud weapon, and they all act is separate minigames. Of course, such a proposition is alot of work, and I don’t think anyone’s really got enough steam to push something out(me included).

sighoh well…

There’s always the script showcase if anybody feels like making something that could be used in a future server. More people would experiment with dungeons if there were more traps, puzzles, baddies, and bosses to start with. Events, jobs, toys/collectables, and weapons would be fine as well.

http://forums.graal.in/forums/forumdisplay.php?74-Script-Showcase

I’m not saying anything would come of it, but people tend to lean on the stuff that’s already made. There’s not even enough stuff floating around to make a decent Link to the Past clone.

I was trying to say that you guys should try to put your collective ideas into one project. “sigh” I wasn’t trying to oppress a community…

Well, I’d be more than happy to contribute bits and pieces to a playerworld collaboration, it’s just having someone to make it all come together.

What might be fun is getting a team of 5 together, setting a 1-2 week time frame, choose a minigame/game to replicate(something like bomber arena) and trying to pump it out.

We’ve tried community-made servers before and none of them really worked. The only people who contributed were the people that weren’t very good devs, AKA useless human beings.

I like your signature dude.

So do I.