Regarding Classic;

No one seems interested in playing it, Skoopa is still MIA, so I’m going to go ahead and shut it down.

I was on it yesterday. D:

Just because the “manager” is gone doesn’t mean you should take it down… it’s still playable server… one of few

This is the only server I played on… :frowning:

damn, i signed up specifically for this server… may i ask for the files that the server used to host it on my own?

I’m willing to host any server for anyone to keep them alive. Unless they are total crap, then you’re on your own.

I wonder what would happen if you started getting on iPhone and advertising a free, and actually up, version of Classic to the players :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing, unless we get some way to let them play on it without having to register on the forums and changing they’re password via the UserCP.

Peanut brittle.

I just want to play on the old 1.28 - 1.3x levels really. For a while I was just using the old scripts to host it on my own, but it has issues that you guys have solved …

I have about 4 - 6 people that want to play with me as well that outside this community if that means anything to anyone. Anyone want to give it a whirl? I haven’t taken a look at how you guys manage to host things here with the NPC servers and all that, so … I could even maybe set it up if its of interest.

well, it’s pretty easy. I believe there’s tutorials on how you set the gserver up. However we have no npc-server.

Gserver:
http://forums.graal.in/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=872&d=1271804186

so

so what is graal reborn exactly is it from the p2p graal or what?

It’s a group of people that grew tired of P2P graal.

It’s the gay community from p2p that was shunned so we have to live in secrecy.

ok so why is the playerbase so bad? and is there quests up for enigma
cause i wanna keep playing this non p2p graal

Playerbase is bad because we’re all to lazy to make much of anything. Bomber Arena is pretty cool if you have a few people to play with.

well get off ur asses lol jk but really it could be a very good f2p game and a cash store would be good for expenses you’ll have to pay and bomber arena wtf its sounds gay no offense and if i knew how to do it i would make something of this game

So I’m assuming there is no NPC server after a short amount of forum crawling. How does this work with the older levels? Like will I be able to do the Chaos Real or whatever it was called and get jolt bombs? Or … I am a bit lost. Does one have to go through each level and redo each NPC to simulate an NPC Server with serverflags?

I dont play because the Client always crashes for me. DirectX this or that.

Yowza!