RIP insanepotato

insanepotato (Tony Huynh) was a part of this community, was a great script-er and a great friend. He pass away on Monday Aussie Land time. He will be missed rest in peace brother man.

this news made me sad

How old was he?

Rest in peace.

RIP.

oh snap

Sorry to hear. Rest in peace.

RIP. waits for him to thank post

RIP. Didn’t he have a house on Kandora that never got completed?

yea he did , if you go inside you get raped . sorry to hear sap , i never got to meet him . but his npc char will live on .

he also built a server that was around for a little while with Wilkas, they both worked on Kandora v1 and v2 and a little of v3, I wonder if Arget knows they went to school together.

Wasn’t v3 never released?

RIP Bro, Death’s always suck, he was 20, I’m pretty sure.

He was one of the first people I met when I came to graal reborn he helped me learn how to script he even offered me a job on his server even though I was horrible. After he didnt come back I got kind of dissapointed but after hearing this news… RIP bro you will be missed

RIP :frowning:

need to make a shrine or something. so as long as gr is around he will be immortal.

No he won’t. He wasn’t anyone important before, and it shouldn’t change because he died.

doesnt matter if you dont think he is important or not. he was a member of GR and should be respected as such. being a member here should grant at least 1 reward.

Since when do I respect members of the community? He wasn’t even a decent developer. I remember his house on Kandora being a piece of shit you could get stuck in. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a level of his I have liked nor do I care to be proven wrong.

Just because somebody dies doesn’t mean they should be immortalized. Yes, it’s unfortunate that he died, but I’m goign to leave it at that.

i guess this is a little example of why not everything is up to you.