RoS - Level Submissions

the wardrobe you added has either a dark door on the left or the right , or a light door on the left or the right but not both ? just in case someone don’t want a dark door on it but want the light door on both sides instead . also he is the previous level i posted fixed for the new tiles . im still not happy with the way the stair’s look tho . id have liked to have an upstairs rail for over the book case that links up with the stair rails . but that’s up to you .

Well the wardrobe is meant to be a slider type deal, but regardless, I can add in two doors. :stuck_out_tongue:
As for the rail, I forgot to add it entirely. lol I’ll include it in the next update to the tiles.

I’m going to add a few more tiles and then personally get started on an OW.

Soon to come, railing and some more wall tile.
Added; log on to get the latest tile Loakey for your railing.

Saputo’s house

here ya go I hope you like it.

Riley reset me because I don’t want to script for him. >:O I’m not going on RoS anymore.

I didn’t reset you because you wouldn’t script for me silly. :stuck_out_tongue:
Edit: Also, I never asked you to script for me since I’ve re-opened RoS … Just caught that when I re-read it.
I reset you like I reset a few others to put you off the OverWorld and back in testing.nw.

'Cept now I just edit the account to put people back in testing.nw. lol (Ask Oni, I summon him upon request and then move him back when he logs off.)
Learned that awhile after I reset you and two others. You don’t have to go on RoS anymore
though, it’s up to you. :stuck_out_tongue: I won’t force you to come. haha

here is my house using the latest tiles, the levels are named that because they are just me making stuff using riley’s tileset, and it makes it easyer to remember what levels uses it.

I use 2 NPC’s using setimgpart to make a kinda fridge (using the sliding door wardrobe (taking out the middle).

the 2 parts are the lightbrown part of the door that slides to the left, and under that is a section of gr-tileset_01.png thats part of one of the outside house walls around where the lava tiles used to be. (I couldnt find any tiles that fit that looked like shelves)

if (playerenters) { show; setimgpart riley_tiles.gif,9*167.9,7*55.5,17,38; setshape 1,18,38; hideimg 500; dontblock; drawunderplayer; x=39.45; y=29.25; } if (playertouchsme) {hide;sleep 0.5;show }the “door” size, and location on level and on tileset. (I used a normal door npc script and changed the shape and stuff)

You asked me if I wanted to go on the overworld. >:|

Thread Closed

Thread closed until the tiles are updated!