join chair.txt;
}

put that into the chair npc

chair.txt:

if(created){
setshape2 width,height,{tiletypes…};
}

do the width, the height, and then put 3,3,3,3,3,3
(the number of times there are tiles in your chair…) So if the size is 2 - width and 3 - height, 2x3=6, so 6 3’s…
if the size is 5 by 3, 5x3=15, so 15 3s…

make chair.txt in your RC and put what I had about in it

OR you could just put the setshape2 part into the npc x.x Without the join…

btw is there something wrong with this script?

if (playerenters && opening1){ setlevel2 op1.nw,36,44,;}
:stuck_out_tongue: its supposed to warp you if you had the flag but it doesnt seem to be working in editor did i do something wrong in setlevel2?

Yes… why is there a comma after 44?
Also, I recommend not using dark/burn tools or any tools besides the pencil and the color wheel. Here is what I came up with on your bench to give you an idea of what else you could have done with it. Use it if you want, I know it isn’t the best. I’d also recommend looking at some other pixel art though to see how they do shading and maybe even use Google images to see how objects are shaded in real life.

He didn’t use the burn tool.

by the way, smudge on high is good for shading etc.

No, it is not. Do not use tools when you are doing pixel art because this is the best way to get a nice look. And I said ALL tools, not just the burn tool. And yes, he did in fact use the burn/lighten tool.

He didn’t say he did, don’t assume. By the way, it’s alright to use those tools. Sheesh.

Nobody goes through all of those shades with a color-wheel. I know for a fact it’s tooled. I recommend not using them if you aren’t going to do hard edge with them. Otherwise they’ll feather up and create a lot of unwanted colors in your image. :\

I’ve done it before MANY times.

I’ve never seen you make an image like that, Yenairo. Now you’re just trying to fuck with me.

That’s because my technique is more subtle than BlazeFire’s.
He’s using very bad colours.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Actually, he might have been picking the colours from his ass.
I think it’s that he used TOO MANY colours, that it looks wack, because I compared both of yours, and he has too many colours on it.

Okay then. Blazefire, don’t use bad colors. The end. :slight_smile:

Huh? I wasn’t on for a few days to read or develope cuz I was gone. Someone back me up