School FTW

This reminds me of the days I played Java Graal on Netscape 4 during lab time at school, back then Java Graal was still linked with the online players on the main server. I don’t think anything was really blocked either, but then again these were the days before GOATSE and ALLYOURBASEAREBELONGTOUS were even invented. I also didn’t entirely waste my lab time, I viewed sites like NASA and other educational sites quite frequently even though lab time was basically just an unofficial do whatever you want recess.

The Community College I went to was even more open on their computer policies, you could even install your own programs on their hard drive, although everyone did have their own user accounts and passwords so I suppose any abuse could be easily traced, but it seemed they never really cared or enforced everything as every person there was loading korean or chinese piracy sites or using limewire on the college networks and hard drives.

so r3b3l

Can someone help me get past these blocks? Https doesn’t work. Anyone have some secret proxy sites?

www.zaloris.net/munedeath

You look like waldo holding a candycane

I should look nothing other than an actual candycane, dumbass.

thanks! no one can stop me from playing happy wheels

I keep my hard drive in my pocket all day every day.
750 GB

My teacher stole my USB flash drive.

no moar GR at school for you.

No GR at uni for me, ever… Probably a good thing as well

I found out that I have way more free time in college

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Make an SSH server and tunnel all your traffic through it.

First use an internal program’s proxy settings to use it, if you can’t do that
Try proxifier or another socksification program.

If you cannot use either of those options (e.g. in the case of Steam), set up a tun2socks.
Tun2socks is on googlecode and it will allow you to socksify at the network layer, allowing you to pass everything through a socks proxy regardless of how it feels about proxies or whether or not it supports them.

The proxxy site Kalzor gave me works like a charm!

La te daaa mr media center, back in my day we had 1 computer to share in the classroom and you better believe we played Oregon trail.

KIDS THESE DAYS

I’ve decided not to screw around anymore. I got four B’s :frowning:

i played word muncher off of a floppy disc. the real floppy discs.

wow man u must be some kind of genius if u usually get straight a’s in 7th grade wow how’d u get so smart

I’m getting 99% in Grade 9 Applied Math and you don’t hear me bragging about it…

actually if anything it’s not braggable, it’s just retarded. The class is too easy and I can’t get bumped up no matter how hard I try.

COOL STORY BRO!!!