Screenshots

Tiles are slowly, but surely being developed so I took a screenshot of the latest
inside tiles. :smiley:

Green: Onijustin
Light Blue: pieisownage
Yellow: DarkShade214
Dark Red: RileyFiery

rofl xD

___Merged doublepost__________________

i knowā€¦

Heā€™s hackinā€™ and wackinā€™ and smackinā€™
He just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

AKA: pieisownage ā€¦

Also tile edit, I changed that lame water basin ā€¦ though it isnā€™t ā€˜muchā€™ better now.
Submit boring screenshots of my 2 level server here. :smiley: I need something to replace my
current server image!

looks good man

Heā€™s not asking if it looks good. Heā€™s asking for screenshots.

New boredom screenshot. The latest tiles (attic wall) have been added as well as some
blocking regular looking floor tiles so that wee space to the left and right of attic where
the room connects to the sealing can make sense. :smiley:

Also like SpĀ¤Ā¤n said, Iā€™m looking for screenies in this thread. If you want to comment
please log on or make a thread here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Grey: Onijustin
Cynober: SpĀ¤Ā¤n
DarkRed: RileyFiery
Black: pieisownage

It doesnā€™t change spoon anymore, ya know.

Ah, well I like the lilā€™ ninja star altā€™ character. :stuck_out_tongue: I was just having fun when it did though
because when I started using another symbol someone would add it. :smiley:

lol, I donā€™t get wet that easily. : D
And my work is done here.
(f**king up the screenshots somehow. : P)

here is a screenshot I made one of my inside levels.

my latest outside (my osl) is in my playerworld thread lastish post

Thatā€™s very nice tiling, Iā€™m not sure about the wall around the area ā€¦ but it works. lol

You did it wrong. ALL WRONG!

Spoon, see the new Child head+body I finished up earlier? Though it still needs other views because for now I only got frontal.
Also it being his first time using my tileset. :stuck_out_tongue: Some arenā€™t as genius as me.

I also thought it was creative. :smiley:

Just shows that Dontar cannot adapt to different tilesets.

spooon, your more of an asshole than George Bushā€¦

Now everyone chill on the Spam and submit some Screenshots. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you would like some input, how come the picture in the first post screams out ā€˜Pokemon!ā€™. I generally like it, reminds me when Agret and some others were talking about making a pokemon server.

Actually the first picture reminds me of Lemon Party. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, good level, good level.

Hey all, new tiles added and the Childā€™s Gani finally working. (Walk and Idle)
Feel free to hop on and check it out. :stuck_out_tongue: Also still taking level submissions via the ā€œRoS, try your hand.ā€ thread!
In that thread use the tiles to make a level and then give me some feed back on the difficulty
of usage and what could be made better as far as new tile suggestions or tile errors.

Unkown Baby: Onijustinā€™s Abandoned Child

WTF, Stowen and Onijustin had a kid?