[Serenity] General Discussion

I’ll work on the sword system day by day until it’s perfect :3 But I won’t be on it like a hound dog on a rabbit, as I am working on a few things all at once ^^

They look nice riley, i just got on to try them out, though the Durandal sword cuts off i beleave at the top, other then that there perfect along with the sword script.

PS. Why is the tower closed? X_X

TO ALL WHO WONDER THIS:
The new sword system is incompatible, we could probably fix it, with a simple triggeraction.
For now, I have blocked the stairway, and cleared the Flag Owner.

Also, ++ to me, for the Durandal idea :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There’s nothing wrong with the Durandal, Crossfire. And why don’t you try asking Riley on client about the tower, you fucking little girl.

Riley was only on RC at that time, and he was afk and offline on AIM so i had no one to ask. =P

Riley Vergeuden Sie nicht Ihre Geschicklichkeit

Riley, do not waste your skill.

Es ist mir egal wenn es Spaß macht. Sie verdienen es nicht, Ihre Hilfe haben. Die Arbeiten an RoS.

If all of the hilts were aligned the Dragon’s Scale may be the second largest.

STQ is longest though.

No! Not another shitty RPG server! Never! >:[

The “Save the queen” sword is pretty.

Its from final fantasy, good job recreating it.

Oh! I see it now.
Lemme see that image a sec. :\

Those are the REAL measurements. ;D
As you can see, STQ is bigger than the Dragon Blade by 2 pixels.

My eyes don’t fail me.

… Please do some work on RoS. :"[

Damn I really like that sword, great name and shape :slight_smile: better have the ability to freeze people

Someone forgot to feed Twiggy. (Edit: Looks like Spooon grew a set of man tits too)
Interesting GUI but its a bit copypasta- could probably do with slight tweaking to the texture for the second and third boxes.

move the HP and MP text down 1-3 pixels and it will look better, imo.

You hold the swords too low