Server upgrade!

Ban them preemptively!

Done.

It’s highly possible that the update removed or disabled any spam protection we may have had. If I see posts start popping up i’ll take a look into it.

The IRC link seems to have been removed from the header.

Unsure about the irc link, but I seen some spam on the forums - apparently their was no image verification enabled. I turned it back on, so we wll see if that solves the problems

Oops. I donated twice. ($94)

Graal Reborn. Brought to you by Spooon.

I think I’ve finally passed Riley’s $350.

Upgrading is cool!

Definitely liking the lack of slowdowns!

My computer is so slow I can’t appreciate it :frowning:

LoL that blows man. I’m sorry!

Hey Im new to this reborn thing. I have played graal since the very VERY beginning (when it was called “zelda online”) but I stopped when they started to change everything and make it p2p. I am so freaking glad I found this place. But how the HELL are you able to do this? And do a lot of people play? Im on right now but no one else is so I don’t want to start playing again if its just gonna stop existing one day…

People do play, but there’s not really any server around capable of maintaining a constant player-count through gameplay although this is trying to be rectified.

I’d like to add that everything stops existing a day or another but through all the struggles Reborn went through it is more likely to evolve than die :slight_smile:

Why do I feel like that is one of the bots that copies and re-posts old posts?

We’ll see soon enough if it ends up with a link in its “signature”.

But I saw them playing classic!

Well, they did choose the most bot-like name possible.

It’s not as random as it might seem. The name actually spells out “PsychoticMirage” in 1337-hax0r or whatever we used to call it.