Should I make a new server?

that was the plane b.c i learned alot with kandora what works and doesn’t work Urza knows all the shit we went through it ended up killing it for us I might call on the old team again if there down, ( I kinda hope so miss u guys) not gay dont even think it spooon. But yea was going to take the island up to middle of Kandora V4 it’s my fav spot I made so i am goign to sue that and work off that with quest and such and maybe take a few bits from kandora v4 here and there, I will be adding the team all to it from kandora to this new Server ETERNAL being some of the stuff we worked on will be there they will all have there credits given to them. Ill start when I have a day off

Honestly, I can barely undertand your posts. Why can’t you atleast try to seem intelligent?

too lazy and I work 15 hour shifts every day all week long so i am super tired

give it a quest board

I’m sure there are people who work just as hard, if not harder, than you and can still maintain intelligence.

Saputo, no need to act like a simpleton.

Otherwise you are as bad as a frenchie?

its just how saputo types. you can either complain about it or just try and understand. i usually just try.

15 hour job working on Graal. Lmao.

NAT NAT NAT
LAT LAT LAT.

Phew, what a tiring day.

I can’t stand how Saputo and LoakeyRonso type.

They both type like retards.
They both worked on Kandora.

I’ve come to the conclusion that working on Kandora makes you retarded.

yet your name doesn’t constantly come out of our mouths like a twenty year old pokemon .

SPOOOOON .

Alakazam doesn’t talk about spoons wth.
Now I know you are retarded.

was thinking about it was ur idea so I wanted to talk to u first

___Merged doublepost__________________

So ur saying ur retarded and So is Beholder and Urza hmm well i guess the only one who is was u

I never had RC on your shit server; I only gave you levels. Urza has worked on so many servers he’s immune. Beholder is emo, so his case is moot.

yes u did have rc rights lol, u used to update levels and upload shit and junk i dont wanna hear it dude all u do is bitch so if u have nothing to say, about the topic then shut ur fagit ass mouth and do something with ur life

starting over from scratch seems wasteful considering all the work put into kandora , should just finish up v4 and forget about v3 . get the quest’s put up and get a rough outline of the map going, as far as town’s and caves are concerned . even if you used all the weapons and what not from kandora there’s still all the level work to be done again .

ROFL

yeah, spoon. gawd.