Site running slow

I did? maybe that was Jellyfish idk.

Haha

If you switch servers, won’t they just DDoS the new server?

Logically, but I’m pretty sure these big datacenters have good enough firewalls… and hey, if not… we complain and they get one. so :slight_smile:

Funny thing is that they’re targetting the site and not the listserver(unless the listserver has been down as well)?

Listserver is a-okay. Not that’s it a big deal – I can develop offline anyways :slight_smile:

nobody cares about you

we care about the listserver

Ouchiwawa! Downsider quit flexing your internet muscles!!!

ah, just send a virus to each and every IP that ddos’ed the site.

It isn’t targeting this website, it has targeted our server for some reason unknown.

Anti-Free-Graal people…

I had that a while ago, some guy was DDoSing me with his botnet… wtf…

Luckily I had a server dedicated to firewall/routing. I must have gone through a ton of bandwidth.