Small House

iPhone tiles are retarded. Every tile is mis-matched.

Sadly tis true… for I was once an iNoob.

:noob: <- Me back in the good ol’ days. (Except I had a full head of hair then)

What are you talking about?

iNoobs steal. You stole those Delt horses not long ago did you not?

So you’ve never ever ever in your whole entire life taken any image and used it even if it wasn’t yours? That’s what I thought Yenairo. Go fucking troll somewhere else, I’m not in the mood.

Bah, I don’t care. I really don’t like seeing someone else’s work stolen without their consent.

By the way, telling a troll to fuck off is like telling the earth to stop spinning, it’s not gonna happen unless the troll wants to.

So I’m supposed to buy a months gold on original Graal just to ask the owner of Delteria through PM to use his horse?

I use free stuff. Like Dusty’s free tiles. I asked and he said I could use them.

I also typically ask before I use something. However, so many images have just been floating around in webgif folders for so long that their origin is a total mystery.

As far as Kondie stealing the giant hideous bug goes… who gives a fuck? It’s not as if he’s doing anything with it.

i stole teh trees from atlantis! dont hurt meee!!!

huh geez. im sorry x_x

(but the tiles really do look weird)

because this is graal, nothing matters. do whatever the hell you want. anyone who really gives a shit is weird.

:frowning:

Thats the attitude i take to life.

well, maybe I just have higher standards, I really can’t stand thieves. I am not saying I am proud of using pics1 or anything that is from the original graal pack, just saying it’s a pet peeve to steal.

Don’t bite me.

Maybe you have some sort of stealing phobia. Have you talked to a doctor lately? lol…

I don’t really feel bad for stealing images. Graal Reborn is non-profit so I don’t really think it matters. If I was making money with my server and with the graphics then it would be a problem.

well I think your fairly safe with that call, the only server at the moment that deserves dontations is bomber arena for filling reborn with hope that maybe one day we too can make a kick ass server

lol @ graal standards. graal reborn has been around for over 3 years and still no one has completed anything. gr is now just a sandbox game where you can hide under bushes.

Theres no bushes on bomber arena.

I beg your pardon, I believe “Grassy” stage has bushes. :\

Edit:

Bushes. Of GRASS.