Some updates!

Finally I’ve got my thumbs out of my ass! I have done some updates to the site. I have added prefixes to all development sub-forums for sharing your GFX, Ganis, Levels or NPCs. I’ve also added prefixes to the Tutorials and FAQ sections.

Thanks whoever added the prefix function it helped improve things a lot. It made it much easier to handle with and made it look a lot more professional.

The NPC, Levels, Ganis and GFX subforums now has the prefix [Request] if you want to request anything. The ones that responds should create a new thread if they want it to be shared with everyone else, put the prefix according to that and notify the requester about the new thread!

You can see everything that’s shared at these links:

FAQ and Tutorials has also been updated to the better.

You can now request tutorials by adding a prefix. If the request has been filled a administrator or moderator will then mark the thread with the prefix [Filled] and close the thread.

There is also a [Contribution] prefix if you have made a tutorial and want it added. A administrator or moderator will then review it and act on it (either dismiss or mark it as a tutorial and sticky it).

A similar system is added to the FAQ section. You can mark your questions with the prefix [Question] if the question is solved a administrator or moderator will mark it as [Solved]. If it is a frequent enough question a administrator or moderator will be able to create a thread with the [FAQ] prefix and sticky it.

Also, not to forget. The logo contest is still on. I hope you’ll contribute to it, if not enough entries is presented the contest will be scrapped, although the entries we have gotten so far is going to be saved until we revive the contest if it dies!

So come on, keep contributing to the contest!

Cheers,
Cadavre and the Graal Reborn team.

[Request]
Some manner to minimize/depreciate moderated comments deemed as spam or useless to give an alternative method to just flat out deleting it, give people a chance to see what people think or as optional humor. Hell this post would be an example.
(Deleting would still be used for more unlawful things such as threats, hostilities, and spambot like actions.)

Cheers,
Josie and The Pussycats.

Thanks for notifying me of its existance!

___Merged doublepost__________________

Find a vbulletin mod for it. I’m sure it exists. I won’t code my own system for it and that was the same reason the previous faq and tutorial system was so messy.