Something I am working on at the moment....

Here a few screens of what I am working on casually…
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3411[/ATTACH]

Looks interesting, seems a bit raw though.

Oh, you’re THAT guy. Never played your server.

Spoon - You wouldn’t of have cause it never made it online.

tricxta - Of course they are raw cause these levels are rough drafts…

Pangaea was a generated mess which is why I am making theses levels and starting from scratch. This is also nothing serious cause I am doing this to pass the time.

The shots are what will be the main city which will be among the clouds and the last shot is the start level. The gate will be a portal system to get around the world and the temple is sorta like a reactor to power the city.

I agree with Trix, it looks interesting :3 Keep us updated?

Ya I will post when I done a bit more…
Why is this thread double posted? If a mod could please delete the other thread I would appreciate it very much.

Update - I decided to create a modified tileset to fix my illusion of a city in the clouds… I will post something when I figure it out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3643[/ATTACH]

Here is an updated shot of the city’s power core…

I decided to build the city on water instead…

Isn’t that the same city you show a screenshot of every time there is an update?

Every time? I only posted one other time and for the love of God just give me some damn input about it so I can make it better. This shot give you an idea how the style of the city will be and I like to improve on it from the input of what little members we have left that you didn’t scare away.

Looks like shit. 0/10 Would not fuck.

No one’s asking you to give a fuck either, so get the fuck out of this thread then?

@Alzabo
I like your levelling style. It’s clean, but perhaps too clean. There’s not alot happening. Try add a few waves to the water, compact things a bit, throw a plant here and there.

Well don’t worry about it…I am getting too old for this shit, so I will be moving on. Thanks for your advice though :smiley:

If you wish I can send you what I have and you can do what you wish with it :slight_smile: