Something I've been working on.

G’day guys no doubt a few of you already have seen some images I’ve posted on the forums about Fantasy Tales Online. Anyways I’ve been working on it doing levels, graphics, script and other various things. FTO originally stemmed from Graal players for those of you who had never heard from it. Anyways I’ve put together a quick trailer and uploaded it to youtube for anyone who wishes to have a look.

The game is still in development, but we’re making progress each day. So, we’re steadily getting more and more content added to the game. The trailer just showcases some of the basic features we have at this time, but it doesn’t show all of them otherwise the video would be to bloody long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmciB-Q6cls

those battle scenes are epic

wow, that looks sweet. I can’t wait till this is done. Is it in a playable state at this point or would you recommend staying off till it’s more complete?

It’s at a playable state, I’ve played and it’s incredibly fun. :slight_smile:

Also, Chicken, the shadows haven’t been turned on since I told Ben about the problem lolol.

This trailer amazes me everytime i watch it

Ah, not quite sure what problem that is with the shadows ViaXia, but Ben’s actually working on something new for shadows atm also. It’s looking pretty epic :wink:

Thanks for all the comments.

He turned them off for me because the way it was drawing them made a black image on my screen. He told me he’d be changing it soon. :open_mouth:

I wanna play this :slight_smile:
Will it be P2P or F2P?

It’s free to play and will stay free to play. We plan on having shops in game so you can purchase some items with money, but any item that is purchasable will have a limit and will not be excluded from players who don’t pay for the item.

Also, Chicken, call me Kondie, not ViaXia, lol…

music was gay. stopped watching at around 40 seconds in.

I like the music personally. Was made from some guys on newgrounds for us specifically. bluebeatz and AJ. Thanks for the comment though Spooon.

looks cool, when will it be out?
did u make this from scratch? it seems like a graal server

Please don’t Necro Post. Look at the date on the post.

Well you can play now via Web start or Applet. We’re still working on it a lot and there’s a lot of stuff that isn’t released, but we’re still working on a lot.
Check out www.fantasytalesonline.net you can view progress on the forums or have an actual go at the game.