Spooon refuses to accept the past!

lmao you cant even spell my name

I really dont give a shit.

Every sinlge one of your posts are fucking annoying. You are not in the position to be giving anyone advice on this forum. Stop acting like a fucking know-it-all.

It’s people like you and Sora that piss me off the most. You claim to be mature and mild mannered, but then you over-react or slip-up in yoru nice-guy act. When you’re called out on the slip up and over-reaction you flip the fuck out and end up turning it around calling the person calling you out immature or call the posts “spam”. Going into a thread and posts “Guys, stop spamming,” isnt going to help a fucking thing.

Then, you idiots have the impulse to say that I have a good side, but I just need to try to be nice. The fact is that, I can be a nice guy and I’m generally a nice guy. That is until someone pisses me off, and you fucking kids are amazing at it.

Here’s how I’ve changed: ‘I don’t care about anything’ to Troll to Super Moderator back to Troll to ‘I can’t stand retards’ to ‘if someone says something stupid I’m going to go ape shit’. Now the question is why.

Here’s why. The forums have changed. Drastically. We’ve gone from ‘Free Graal!’ to GraalHacks supporters to ‘we just hate GraalOnline’ to ‘Free Server Hosting’ to ‘I’m sick of playing iGraal’.

‘I’m sick of playing iGraal’ wouldn’t be so much of a problem if you all weren’t overly emotional children. It’s simply the fact that none of you kids have a taste for quality. You’ve all brought the UN style bullshit that I’ve always hated to GR. It’s always quanity over quality for you damned idiots. Not only that, but now I have to deal with children at an age group that I’ve already began to start disliking and a state of immaturity that I was not yet used to.

As a Super Moderator that wasn’t used to Moderating mosty children, I quickly turned frustraction into utter rage. Nearly every post was a flame war or just incomprehensible spam. I honestly gave up. Moderating a forum that clearly didn’t want moderating was pointless. I envy Dangerless for sticking around for as long as he has. I’m not surprised at all that all of the admins are inactive, either. These forums are a fucking mess.

These forums are a mess and I blame you fucking iGraal kids for every bit of it.

you wrote a 2,000 word essay for something that could be about half a paragraph. Alex is awesome. Spooon, you suck Foorks.

This is so fucking pointless.

thats why i stopped caring but you have experienced more rage so i understand your current frustration as it is similar to my life experience

blur blah none of you 2nd graders read that because big words

heres a picture for you

Your life is pointless. You spend your life trolling 12 year olds and playing a game for children.

That doesn’t explain what I typed at all.

___Merged doublepost__________________

A game you can make into just about anything is a children’s game? Well, since Graal Reborn was made for oldbies who were sick of paying for a shitty game like Graal, I don’t think this is a “children’s game.” Nor do I think Zelda is a children’s game.

this is how i feel right now

p.s. guess who is navi ( i am link!!)

im done with this thread now too stoned to get boned by the mod squad

later girls see you in misc

What Mods? They’ve all given up, too.

just say fuck all to the forums. its whatever now.

Well, where to start… First, I’d correct the numerous grammar problems…then I’d fix the spelling errors, etc…

But to answer to this, erm, if you would listen to my post that is honestly asking you to stop the spam, then I wouldn’t have to post it in every single thread where people talk about you spamming (there are only, like, 5).

Next, you don’t know my age, and I don’t know your age. Sure, you can type. But, erm, usually people with a family aren’t on as much as you are…
They usually have other things to do. Just saying.

Also, nobody ever said I was from iGraal completely. I originally came from Runescape, and only came to iGraal to mess around when I wasn’t on my computer.

Also, the part about you having a good side is true for anybody. I really don’t care about your trolling posts, because they have your opinion in them, and it would be wrong to say that you can’t post your opinion. Just reading your spam over and over gets annoying… Especially if it is trolling spam.

And no, I don’t know as much as some on the forums, but I have common sense? I see what is right and wrong, and all the spam is just plain annoying. I am surprised to see you going from posting 20< word posts to posting so many words. Big improvement.

Also, just wondering, to my knowledge (and correct me if I’m wrong), saying that you are envious of Dangerless staying so long means you are basically jealous of that…?

If you want to say that you hate that the forums have fallen apart, then you might as well consider you, posting SPAM as a SUPER MODERATOR and then wonder why they fell apart? If you don’t want them to fall apart, then why post spam and other things that screw them up even more?

If there are so many problems, why are you still here? Every game has its problems, you just have to get used to them and except them.

You just corrected Spooon on spelling and grammar and then spelled accept wrong at the end.

member complaints are stupid

Everything you’ve said makes me think that you’re a bigger idiot than I did prior to reading it.

his post was well written. `tard.

If I handed a well-typed paper full of nonsense to my boss I’d be fired.

Okay, well…I’m just going to repeat myself like I always do for the last four years…

This community is a complete fucking joke.