Staff Stick Help

So Im trying to make a staff stick so when a player gets hit by it, the player will go to a certain level.

Staff weapon
[php]if(playerenters){
toweapons Staffstick;}
if(weaponfired){
setshootparams osl.nw;
}[/php]

Support
[php]if (playerenters){
if (!isweapon)toweapons -support;
}
if (actionprojectile || actionprojectile2) {
setlevel #p(3);
}[/php]

Firstly you’re missing the shoot statement. You’re only setting the parameters. Next, I believe you’d be better using triggeractions for this kind of mechanism.
You’ll learn alot better if you find an old example and modify it to your application rather than me giving it straight out.

However, if you prove you’ve attempted to use triggeractions but just can’t work it out, come back and me(or someone else) will point you in the right direction.

Mr. Randell, you’re using shoot incorrectly. Look in newfeatures2002.txt in your Graal Reborn folder.

I love how everyone comes on here asking for help scripting their staff tools and yet there’s not even any players for them to use said tools on.

Nobody impressed that I knew which newfeatures shoot was in? I didn’t even check before posting. :frowning:

Have a retroactive thumps up.
Nm. Can’t remember smiley code.

How could we have known you guessed it? I assumed you just looked it up.

Oh. I remembered it. :frowning:

:thumbup:

http://forums.graal.in/forums/misc.php?do=showsmilies

To be fair, as long as people are working on something, it’s keeping things alive.

I’m just awaiting the new dev tools, then I’ll pick back up phoenix haha.

Someone needs to make a graal trading card game.

What new dev tools?

New client, scripting, server, etc… Don’t get too excited though, it’s not going to be complete till it’s complete which is anyone’s guess as when it’ll be delivered as we’re all busy [spoiler]procrastinating[/spoiler]