Starchat - It's habbo for normal sized people

Please kill me

Wow, its like an exact copy of habbo, even the outfits! :open_mouth:

it looks… pretty gay actually

i agree.

For fags who don’t have a real social life. Fat emo’s dressing as skinny emos in an online game. So cool.

We should all get on and raid the emo, gay, no lifer’s.

Don’t have time for that. Besides, that would mean creating an account and I shudder at the idea.

We can do that here. To you.

Yeah… It looks rather… retarded. Do you know where else you can create your own unique avatar, play multiplayer games (sports), furnish your own apartment, participate in events and competitions, meet friends, and more?

Its called REAL LIFE!

:smiley:

I can hardly tell. You are a little Pipsqueack. Nor You, nor Spooon, Nor Kalzor, Nor anyone in the silly game has harmed me at all. Now I will leave it to setttling shit irl. Because this is just messing around but I request you do what you think is raiding to me on here, IRL cause then I can Beat The shit out of you.

Pool’s closed

Awwh… dont close the pool!!!

adult swim baby

I’m harming you in a way I find hilarious.

[quote]Weaboo-
…A negative term directed to anyone overly obsessed with Japanese culture to the point where they become annoying.Used frequently on the image boards of 4chan. Most weaboos are uneducated about their obsession of choice and are often noobs who are overly zealous, trying to impress others with their otaku knowledge. Another trait of a weaboo is their desire to “be Japanese”…[/quote]

I find it very hilarious how ignorant you are. I like Asian Culture, I love Japanese culture. I don’t Ego me as a japanese person/character. I may use a alias such as the following: Zodoku Ichiguma, Kiyoshi Kaname. Note: I actually looked up Kiyoshi before I used it and it means quiet one. Which I kinda am irl, rather than most loud people irl. I am not a loud person in irl. I find it hard to be loud irl actually. I try to speak some japanese but I am not good at all yet. I will further my studies someday. So I am not a Weeaboo. I know im not a “Weeaboo” and I don’t care if you believe me or not. Cause I believe myself. Also I barely speak about japanese things on this forum at all. I probly express how I feel about the women in japan, which is a normal factor of me having a favorite in women types.

Starchat sounds absolutely homosexual. “Let’s all go to Starchat and gargle some cum!”

I said to go raid and troll the people who play there.

I’m not going to read two pages of posts. O.o

lol, once again your sig speaks the truth spooon. :]