STUPID SPOOON

SPOOON IS GOING ON A SERVER AND CALLING EVERYONE NAMES , BEING A DICK AND HARRASING EVERYONE I DONT CARE IF I SPELT SOME STUFF WRONG OR THIS GETS DELETED ATLEAST SOME OF YOU WILL SEE THIS. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SPOOON IS BEING REPORTED. THANK YOU AS I SAID I DONT CARE IF THIS GETS DELETED BRO. :smugbert:

lol You’re funny.

http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?5737-READ-THIS-BEFORE-POSTING-BULLSHIT

i read that but its getting to annoying i was forced to post this by myself

First time I’ve ever been on your server or spoken to you. I don’t even think I swore while on the server, which is pretty rare. And even if what you are saying is true, why would anyone on here care?

THE REASON IM REPLYING IS BECAUSE HE CALLED ME FKING DUMB AND FKING LAZY AND CALLED MY SERVER SUCKED SO IM REALLY SAD AND HE MADE MY SERVER GO CRAZY

Is because you’re Retard #2’s brother. You being Retard #1, of course.

I didn’t on the server, but I did in this post.

I never said the word lazy or anything remotely similar. I didn’t say anything about your work ethic, actually.

It does suck.

Good.

I swear it was magic.

Spooon Im Not Gonna Listen/Talk Or Do Anything Starting From Now Your Just Annoying

That’s what you should have done from the beginning instead of lying on the forums because Riley and I made fun of your shitty server.

Funniest part is the fact that we didn’t say anything about the server until you goons threatened to ban us from the server because we didn’t accept your “GP” offer and didn’t like that you were changing our outfits.

This is easily the dumbest fucking thread I’ll read today, and it’s only 5:40am

Seriously? Again with this capitalization fuckery? Stop.

Spooon that wasent me offering GP it was Goofy

Spooon quit trying to defend yourself. You’re guilty guilty guilty and banned forever.

Sorry, guys. We really can’t stop anyone from coming on your server and cursing at you. It’s your player-world so you get to decide who comes on.

If it is a serious complaint you’ll want to present it like one: typing in all caps is a sure fire way to not be taken seriously.

I’m really not trying to be mean or unhelpful, but you’ll have to put your big boy pants on to deal with this one.

I feel like these threads never solve the issue at hand, I think anyone that comes across Reborn can tell that Spooon has issues, but seriously, just ban him and get over it…I’m not saying that you shouldn’t PM someone about your problem, but starting an entire thread about him makes you as much of a troll as he is.

Spooon is no troll. He just says it as he sees it.

I remember when I first came to this game Spooon the Poon would regularly visit my server and send me his “nice” messages. Looking back it on it now I find it all quite funny.

I was quite serious when I said that I didn’t do any of the stuff they said I did except make fun of the server after I was threatened with a ban.

Fuck you spooon, FUCK YOU, you always pick on the weak! FUCK YOU!
I think if we were asked to say who we think is pinning pack graal reborn, I’d say it’d be spooon since he hassles all new players.(most of them leave as a result)
Biggest fucking jerk!

I really hope that you’re serious. LOL