Sword Codes Requested

If you can recall properly, I hadn’t always been like that. But…

Because everyone’s adopting a showoff attitude on graalians, acting like they’re top stuff and it’s ticking me off. If people went about asking for help not in the way of “I made this uber leet script that you can have, oh no wait, it’s flawed, I’m not going to ask for help but you can help anyway” but more “Hey I made this script, I’m still learning so it might not be spot on so I’d appreciate some feedback.advice” I really wouldn’t have a problem.

So it’s the presence of this attitude that’s finally got to me, fortunately it doesn’t exist here. And…now you know.

Ok I get you, I still think you should attempt to help, you’re a really good developer.

That’s the reason I cannot even look at the creative area on Graalians. Massive egos and circle jerks.

Also, LOL @ Tw–whatever-the-fuck-his-name-is!

Wow Spooner I misjudged you, you’re just another Internet douchebag with an enlflated ego. And when you think there were any decent people… Anywhere. I guess it’s the new norm to be a dick to everyone that we come into contact with. Cutting people off in traffic, blah blah blah. Whatever I’ll stay off both communities, Graalians and here. I don’t got time for uptight shitheads that think they’re all that.

lol, you think we’re all bad just because of one or two people? We’ve actually been helpful to you, I don’t feel that warrants being called a shithead.

I thought he said he could handle “shit that comes from the internet.” Maybe he meant actual shit?

Fuck, yggdrasil… spooon, you really are being true assholes; go get a room or something.

If you use enough cliche come-backs one of them will eventually work, right?