Tapatalk, WHO uses it?

Spooon, he just necro-posted again. Can you please ban him?

Got 3 things for ya

1. Beholder,joey or cadavre never put a rule agenst necroposting
  2. He can’t ban people with more posts than a certan number
  3. He has tried, but ended up screwing with my account

That’s because it’s considered proper internet courtesy and you shouldn’t need a rule.
And you also double posted in order to make your post “on topic.” That’s lame and you’re a cheat.

If this wasn’t in Misc. I swear.

@Darkblade I have one thing for you. Suck my dick, bitch.

Both of you, out.

Have u felt that gllt has been more responsible lately?

Yes gllt is acting strange 0.0, and I double posted because i was viewing Graal Reborn Forums with a phone going down the Interstate 295 heading twards Concord. If you were going 55-65 MPH gllt, you would know that internet is spoty, and that quick reply and double posting is faster than hitting the edit button, load the edit part and adding it from there. -.-
as for necroposting, I didn’t get the memo about it… give me a link to something that shows/says that necroposting isn’t curtious for the internet, and ill happly stop necroposting

what is tapatalk

Just some sweet ass iPhone app that has support for the forums. Pretty much faster loading for everything. :smiley:

Multiple people have expressed there hate towards necroposters… The more you necropost the more hate your going to attract… If spooon doesn’t ban you someone else will and it will be no suprise. You have been warned yet you keep on doing it while being a complete faggot in the process. So when and if you get banned you know you had it coming -_-

False. It’s because your a moderator in the Serenity sub-forum.

How the hell do you necropost in Misc? you never close threads, than say “BUT EVEN THO THIS IS OPEN DON POST N IT.” I don’t condone necroposting, but in misc, stop crying and get over it.

Oh this is pretty cool :open_mouth: