Tencendor - What do you guys want to see?

Hey guys, its me again, well as you may know, im not very active on the forums, but i spend a fair amount of time ingame. but anyway, you may have noticed a new silver server that has popped up called tencendor. If you logged in, you would have noticed its only one level at the moment, but we are planning to build a whole medieval world, based around Mainly around RP.
the reason we have decided on this, is because of GR’s limited playercount, this way you will still be able to have some fun even while others are offline.

we are hoping to have an advanced fighting system (Already in production).
A custom GUI (Also Already in production)
Lots of quests
a large world to explore, and much more. but instead of just building aimless/boring features, i thought i would ask what you guys actually want to see, so if anyone could post there ideas i would be very grateful.

Most REASONABLE Ideas will be added

I want badass horses and flaming skulls like the ones in your signature.

Edit: Just realized those are the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Win

Done. done and yep :wink:

Edit: we actually have 3 mounts atm, but sadly, no flaming skulls :’(.

[quote]we are planning to build a whole medieval world, based around Mainly around RP.
the reason we have decided on this, is because of GR’s limited playercount, this way you will still be able to have some fun even while others are offline.[/quote]

How would you have fun by yourself on an RP server…?

And did you make your signature? Are those your own graphics?

http://probertson.deviantart.com/

Beholder to the rescue.

Meh please make this server different from the others.

I would like to see something Unique as well. The only things I have seen actually Unique are by Downsider, Beholder, and sadly Lumina’s server content allthough edited highly, it’s funny. As well as my things considering I make all my crap :confused:

No crappy Fishing system, No crappy Mining system, No crappy anything, make things that work and that are different

Ex. Make Fishing system that uses Different Pole, Snappable Lines, Different fish instead of using Maloria’s old pound system which SUCKS ass. With Fishing level as well yeah.

i aim to have all of this. but my first goal is finishing the overworld. we are going to have 3 factions that players can join, the Carlonians (Carlon), The Tarrans (tare) and Rebels (Name undecided). then i will work my way throught the features you guys want. im hoping this approach will make tencendor fun, because its what people WANT to play.

Bump So anyway, what do you guys want to see?

More lobsters.

Haha ok. Edible? :wink:

Just lobsters.

___Merged doublepost__________________

http://forums.graal.in/forums/showthread.php?t=2122

Y SO SRYS?