Terraria - 2D Platformer Minecraft

Beholder and I have been playing it. Almost “beat” the game. We still need to gain entrance into the dungeon (and not Beholder’s super cheap way of getting inside.)

What’s the super cheap way?

Please don’t say breaking into it by digging or something. lmao

I’ve been playing it since launch. I think it’s pretty damn fun. Anyone wanna get into some multi-player?

Close. He discovered that being “inside” the dungeon is marked by the green wall. So he brought his pickaxe and a hammer and began his voyage inside.

My server has been running for a while now. Add me or Beholder on Steam and we can set you up.

Teeny-Tiny blocks requiring pin-point accuracy… meh. But if there’s a group of people playing it around here I might play, but can’t really afford it right now.

Seems Beholder is playing it.

when I get around to it, I will buy it, for now I will enjoy illegal play on hamachi with minecraft friends :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh I wish I could buy it.

My friend pirated it, but I think I’m going to give the devs some cash for there work and buy it.

1.02 came out, and my friend from minecraft gave me the data from his copy, I used the cracked steam_api and now I have 1.02…(and I couldnt find any torrents of 1.02 at the time)

if anyone wants to play,. I /do/ have a 100% legit character (no use of character editor on it)

someone buy me it no objections sorry
oh i can play minecraft also now kalzor

Who the hell would need a character editor on that game. Doesn’t take long to get just about everything possible.

i just realized how much prettier beholder is than i am

I wanted to have fun right off the bat…mostly to use the Zapinator :stuck_out_tongue:

This isn’t the right topic, but I just found out that 1.6 of Minecraft is gonna have some nice bugfixes in it.
(Speed Changes too I hope!)

Dontar add me on steam we can play

If anyone wants to play, add me on Skype (Dontar_x64) or Windows Live ([email protected])

I host non-hamachi, it usually doesnt lag (for those that have played so far), I change the map probably once a week to keep things fresh…

current map has been explored quite completely, end-game items easy to obtain if you have nightmare pickaxe (dungeon is available, Skeletron is dead).

so far, no Dryad (havent built her a house) and I still need to relocate the gun dealer (I built a spawn house on top of the dungeon for going after skeletron and gun dealer moved in)

ill probably change the map tomorrow…I have one ready (no exploration, only a few trees harvested to build the only house, all the npc’s are already moved into the rooms, hellforge in bottom room, bed too)