The time is ticking down.

It’s been just about two full months, since I left. Well, college was fun while it lasted, but like usual I dropped out after a month since term started (I didn’t have the time for college). I’m not back yet, I just using someones laptop to post this message, even when I come back, I’ll probably end up leaving again (depends).

From the looks of things, things have picked up again (about time, Joey), anyway glad to see that everyone that I remember still reminds on the staff team.

(Beholder, I know you’ve missed me.) — Dangerless

told you so =P

[quote=Dangerless;5805]It’s been just about two full months, since I left. Well, college was fun while it lasted, but like usual I dropped out after a month since term started (I didn’t have the time for college). I’m not back yet, I just using someones laptop to post this message, even when I come back, I’ll probably end up leaving again (depends).

From the looks of things, things have picked up again (about time, Joey), anyway glad to see that everyone that I remember still reminds on the staff team.

(Beholder, I know you’ve missed me.) — Dangerless[/quote]

heheheh come back :frowning:

lol

God…he bugs me. His leave will probably effect noone.

I don’t think you are in any position to claim someone bugs you… when you bug everyone else :wink:

i think i finaly got it… just take what ever Spooon say and turn it on its head, lol.
so… God…he bugs me. His leave will probably effect noone, turns in to…
Hell… i love him. if he leaves it will probably effect EVERY ONE.

or something like that… Anyway welcome back Dangerless, hope you stick around we could do with some more old members coming back. :smiley:

I do it on purpose. I don’t think he tries.

I too go to college, and live with a bunch of Asian and drunk people in a apartment, I still find time to goof off and troll half the day and weekends. My only alternative at this point is being dead, homeless or in jail. I have no place to go and I can’t afford anything with the cheapest studios being like $1500 a month around here and seattle.

I troll around every day.

Old topic? Yes. This time, I am back. At least 50% of the time and appearing on IRC more often now. Allow my rage to anger you with my old powers!

Get in-game so i can pwn you danger :P.

Dangerless is a homosexual.

I never really played in-game, I was always hanging around IRC. Maybe one day in the future. D:

lol