Today you'll make history with Firefox

Are you ready to make history? Are you ready to set a World Record? Today is Download Day. To become part of the official Guinness World Record you must download Firefox 3 by 17:00 UTC on June 18, 2008, or roughly 24 hours from now.

I’m using the beta :open_mouth:

I like it. It fixes all the nitpicks I had with 2. However, it seems to use a fair bit more RAM for me than 2 o_O

Edit: Ok, I did a clean reinstall of the browser and now the memory usage is much better. Slick.

i downloaded FF3 5 times already… D:
though it still has some issues with some webpages/forums its neat. as soon as my skin works with it im changing O:

It’s a little sluggish every now and then.

I have downloaded it on my two PCs, a laptop, and a PowerMac G3 with Mac OSX 10.4 Tiger

It seems to run just as smooth, maybe a little smoother than Firefox 2. But I have plenty of ram on all the systems they are installed on… I have been using Firefox as my sole browser for over two years now and have been much more pleased with it than I ever was with any version of IE or Netscape… Only idiots would still use IE or it’s AOL/MSN variants anymore, which sadly many people are still idiots… Mozilla/Firefox actually conforms to most html/xhtml W3C standards and is compatible with 99.9% of pages and content on the internet, it is way less prone to viruses, exploits, and malware than IE ever will be, and most importantly is Open Source and on all platforms…

yep, only Opera could compete :v Safari is too unpopular… :expressionless:

Opera sucks. But safari sucks even more, it doesn’t follow html-standards. ;(