Unable to change password in UserCP so I can connect to listserver

I’ve been trying to set my Graal Account password for awhile now, and always receive this issue.
Is there something I’m doing wrong? or is the server down?
This is what I see:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ‘hosler’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user ‘hosler’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO) in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in [path]/graal.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user ‘graal_gserver’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES) in [path]/graal.php on line 57
Redirecting…
An error occurred while trying to connect to the Graal Reborn database. Please try again later.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Create one at play.opengraal.com

Thank you, but this did not solve the problem.
I created an account there, and all that happened was the page reloaded.
I can no longer access the account creation section, the url simply changes to “http://play.opengraal.com/index.php?error=1#section-creation

I’ve received no email or indication that the account is created, and my graal231 client still claims invalid account/pass.

I used http://play.opengraal.com/index.php?err=#section-creation and signed up another account just now. you don’t seem to need a real email nor does it send you one anyway so in theory you could make the account name FART with the password FART and email being [email protected] or anything you want.

My only complaint is it just goes blank then goes back to http://play.opengraal.com/index.php?err= with no indication of success or not.

However I did create an account just now using it and it does work logging into Classic Graal Adventure using Graal_222.exe (most servers default to the 2.2.2 version for some reason)

if an account with the same name already exists in the database it is likely that the account signup will not overwrite it. Try a different account name and password and also try 2.2.2 instead of 2.3.1 .

I’d agree, the script requires some feedback given back to users.

Yeah, apparently the second account I attempted to make actually went through. But it’s still a very confusing way of doing things.
Was excited to see GraalTA on the serverlist, but it’s a far older version then I’d hoped for. :frowning:

Things will eventually get updated/fixed

Phoenix is where it’s at dude.

How so? My main reason for coming here was nostalgia, was hoping to see Classic 2004. I believe what’s up is 98-2000?
Is there an active playercount on any of these servers?

I sometimes go on rc on Phoenix.

Hosler do you have the servers that Marlon was hosting? Like my version of Classic 2004?

Nope

A working version used to be up? Shame that I missed it.
Bit disappointed there’s not much of an active community here, but seeing as the official game is barely alive these days, I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised.

Is this still an active project?

It’s almost too active

…Not quite sure what that means.