Unix-Graal

I finally got this done. I started to write everything down, but then I was like meh fuck it and I just did it and finally got it XD

It would be neat to have a high score type thing on that. Keep people entertained for a while.

Oh right, Unix-Graal will be down for a bit. I’d like to be able to keep my hearing.
The PSU is loud (high frequency wire humming), so I don’t keep the PC running as often as I used to; I passed it off to Marlon whom will probably host it again within a day or two; This will work out well with him since hes had a hankerin’ for wanting to include it into ‘Graal Reborn’ somehow.

if we combine successfull playerworlds into one flawlessly…we would have a playerworld better than classic was when it was the only playerworld in existance way back when.

Unix-Graal needs an upgrade for its upcoming 2nd Birthday. Let there be rhinoceros racing and wiffle ball.

Wtf O_o

Wiffle ball will probably be easier to make than Rhinoceros racing I think.
http://www.wiffle.com/about_rules.htm

Made me think of you ->

Anyway you could probably make the rhinoceros charge through boulders and walls more efficiently depending on when you hit the key to pull the reigns to leap. You’d also have to hit a certain key to hold on tighter whenever it’s about to buck or run through tall grass/deep water. (Otherwise you could fall off and get gored and or stomped by the other rhinos.) If you win the race the main prize is not being eaten by the winning rhino, which will instead eat your competition and their rhinos, because carnivorous cannibalistic rhinosceri get hungry after winning a big race.

rofl

Last I checked Unix-Graal wasn’t Donkey Kong Country :open_mouth:

Fixed for Accuracy.

Fixed for efficiency.

Fixed for mortality

Fixed for inevitability :smiley:

IM MELTING!!!

Loved that. Why bring it up!!

opshon can’t spell my name and he tried twice

it has no vowels.

O_o what the fuck does that have to do with spelling…