Video Game Rants

Yeah, I do this with the Super Mario World hack videos, but with my current computer I’m not able to do PC games and fraps. Kinda sucks and I know I could easily get a actual computer.

Heck, I don’t even have much time for that much anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

You asked for critique and you got it, you don’t have to be so defensive about it. Take it or leave it. It was just my opinion, I’m not forcing you to do anything.

Some people liked it some didn’t, wasn’t that I wanted to be defensive, it’s the fact that people want high exceptions like AVGN. :F

Rant about how fucking stupid Final Fantasy has become.

That’s another thing, you stated that I want you to do AVGN stuff as your comeback to what I wrote. I never ever once even stated AVGN in my post. I stated that you didn’t have to overdo it. (He’s overdoing it).

It wouldn’t take hours to edit a simple youtube video in windows video maker or sony vegas video.

I meant that you could make your own video better by just adjusting it a tiny bit(even though I might not have been very clear about it, tired + work + cranky = bad). Like normalizing the volume, fixing the colors, cut the clip to remove unnecessary pauses and stuff like that to speed up things. Maybe add a personal logo. (Somehow I connect Red, Mario and Dangerless together, maybe you could do something with that).

I don’t want you to do AVGN. It’s pretty clear that you like what you do, and you should do it. Just put an extra minute into recording it onto a movie maker and adjust some small stuff, it would go a long way.

Best of luck to you in your ranting.

p.s. I hope you and your family are doing alright. :slight_smile:

what number are they up to now?

13 and then some.

I never used it as a comeback, it was what everyone seemed to be using as an example. Nonetheless though as I’ll see what I can do, thanks for the input.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Last one I played was ten I think, so I wouldn’t be able to rant about the future ones.

A suggestion would be to make every 3rd sentence rhyme with the first.

That would be quite funny to watch, not to mention would be pretty difficult!

Also, say it as if you didn’t mean to make it rhyme, that I believe would make your videos pretty funny but become popular pretty quick! (if that is what you want).

[quote]"Recently I upgraded my system to demonstrate to you boarderlands; a recent chart hit,
Overall, it is a pretty standard affair with average gameplay and very short lifespan.
The price was a whopping 200dkk which I found a bit shit.

The majority of the game will be spent with a character chosen from a group of odd folk.
The longevity of the game comprises of simply playing again through the main campaign.
Only this time as a different character which obviously is a bit of a joke."[/quote]

… I tried and failed.
Just as well I have neither a webcam or microphone.
Though give me time, and I would have a decent rant nailed…

… I am really not good at this

It was just recently revealed that his theme song is actually a looped, 8-bit version of Making Christmas, from The Nightmare that Stole Christmas. Yes, even his theme song is unoriginal. :V

I thought I would bump this, and thought I would take a different approach and do walkthroughs of games. Of course I want to do rants, but I’m still waiting around for my Dazzle.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9A46A2A693F30C02

Tell me what you think of this so far, imo, I think it’s not until the third video that this actually picks up and gets better. Hell, I didn’t even realize the mouse was in the first two videos. Also, in the later videos I do edit out battles and the menu to save a lot of time and stay with the plot and gameplay. Oh, this is SMRPG.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=CFF6E5F090542698

I’m also doing some side ‘LP’ on Super Mario Kart, while I’m doing SMRPG in the meantime. I don’t plan on getting around to 50cc or 150cc for obvious reasons. I will do battle mode and time trials though.

Give me some credit if your going to hate, I’m trying here.

I have to say. Good job on ur walkthrough. I actually liked it. The thing that I liked was that you were ranting threw out it. I need to and might start playing retro games like zelda and mario and others i didnt play much in my early childhood. If you could make more of theses. I’d follow it. Im subscribing :smiley:

Thanks for the support. Youtube has also added more time for videos to 15 minutes (which is useful) but my videos are coded in .avi which gives the best look for your video (Asides of using HD) and when I reach about the 12 minute mark on my videos it takes almost a full half-hour to upload.

I have written out a small list of games I wish to do walkthroughs for, but not so much for side let’s play games. If you happen to know any short or small games I’d like to do as a side let’s play, let me know.

ah ok. I surely will. I would have to think of some. I’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

Since this thread has gotten out of hand, I’m locking it up. If I hear anymore complaints about myself or any other staff member you can be sure to see a infraction or a possible ban.

To those who were watching those videos, be sure to just check my youtube page for more.

www.youtube.com/FireXDX