Warehouse 3X push-blocks (Babord)

I think the block puzzle might be bugged:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3420[/ATTACH]

spooon what do you think about giving these guys rc access so they can fix these things as they find them?

I think it’s my fault about this actually… yesterday i was lagging bad and they broke as i pushed them. I tought the level would get auto updated but i guess not.

If you guys give the name of the level when you report bugged tiles I can update level from RC. Raiks and Ranger have update level and warp rights, too, so bug them to give them something to do.

It’s fixed now.

why not just make them all npcs, and then you wont have to worry about the tiles breaking again.

Because I’m not going to go to every level what has push-pull puzzles and change them to NPCs.

I hurd u wur lzy

alien2.nw. broken push blocks.

I think all players need a weapon added to their inventory that can update levels.

Can be too easily abused, which is why normal players don’t get update level. O_o

Why not give out a weapon that allows players to update levels that are known to be trouble spots.
Just use

if (playerenters){
  level.canUpdate = 1;
}

In levels and then in the player weapon

if (playerchats && strequals(#c,update level) && level.canUpdate == 1){
  triggeraction 0,0,gr.updatelevel;
}

You could even put it inside some existing weapon if giving players another weapon was a problem.

It’d take some form of effort but it’s definitely a cheaper way out.

I’m definitely for that idea to include a weapon that can update levels.

Just today I went to the snow town trying to look for Zol. Turned out he was in one of the houses but was not visible until I got the level updated.

O_o He shows up in random houses. So when the level was updated it thought you re-entered and put him in the level.

If kalzor wants to add something like it he can, but I’m not going to.

You should give someone who cares dev rights.

Sounds like tricxta is up to the job :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not neccesary to find him to progress with the quest, just go to the next part and it will say you got sent by Zol.