we should make a eden server

eden is a ipod game which is like minecraft but beter in my opinion we need to make a eden server for graal reborn or shinra from final fantasy 7 we should all work on it.http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/stonependant/unixico.png

No.

Kondie is joking. He will help.

call it minecraft you tool. I would like to see a terraria/junk jack server but w/e.

Whilst a a server like this is possible thanks to the readfile triggerhack it’d be a pain to code. I think we should make a server so we can play something that has a bit of sophistification behind it

ok people need to stop using the word ‘whilst.’ it’s an English word. not American. however, if you absolutely have to keep it in your vocabulary, please learn how to use it. the word ‘whilst’ is not always a substitute for ‘while.’ there are rules. sorry trixcta, but i’ve noticed more people using this word, and the fact that an Australian would start using it made me freak out.

whilst is a word for English pansies.

bitch dont b trippin bout choizez n shit regard’n dem dialexes fo seriuz

i did myself a favor and downloaded a firefox plugin. now every time the word whilst appears it gets replaced.

do yourself a favor and stop using firefox

hey look this pile of shit is white and the pile is brown, this one don’t stink but that one does . yet in the end its still just shit .

terraria = stole minecraft concept .

it doesn’t matter about the minor differences it’s still the same thing .

then i can’t use this sweet plugin.

anyway, i think tricxta made some sort of minecraft thing and posted it.

What you are saying can be applied to lots of things.
Who made or stole a concept doesn’t matter.
How well it is executed does.
Minecraft and Terraria for instance are both great games.
Hello! I am an invisible line of text, now not so visible in this quote!

Orly :smug:

You realize Australia was once a part of the British crown?

And there is no “American” language. The way Americans use English is as an English dialect, so we can use any English word we want! The same goes for the Aussies.
BLOODY HELL. PIP PIP CHEERIO.

I’m pretty sure downsider made a server like terraria and a hand of triggerhacks to go with it. Unfortunately they weren’t released :frowning:

petition to name the server “fun with blocks” which ironically is a server that blocks you as soon as you join

Sorry, I misread the OP. I thought it said “would you PLEASE anally violate me, since I am CLEARLY asking for it.”