Website is getting some progress

You need ten people people to get the guild accepted. ezpz Same as GraalOnline.

There’s not enough people here to do that. Only person who will get one will be Kalzor with his multiple accounts.

Seems fair enough, what’s to stop some ass from creating a heap of accounts and going about it that way? I think a better way would be to receive 5+ nomination/vote’s from a donor/VIP to enable the guild.

Why not just make it require 3 people…

Yeah this seems fair. 5 people in major usergroups, as in not 4chan.
Totally digging this idea.

Make it require 7 members before pending approval from maybe a PWA / Admin’s, and have it check ips automatically for us to detect spammed accounts. But global guilds are definitely not the most important thing right now, and are totally possible with our current system just no interface for it yet.

Good enough for me.

I can’t name 7 people i’d even consider making a guild with o_0 still… Could work I guess.

What guild will I make… Clan Centurio, Zolderon, or Spooon… hmmm

Centurio since it’s the least self centred.

eeeehhhhh

Can we get back to topic? And could someone put all the suggestions as a list in one post so it’s easier for me to go through everything. I don’t want to parse through a bunch of bicker posts to find the good stuff…

Here, I did that since no one else felt like they had enough time to waste, and I have plenty.

I put the text in the first post. Thank you, Yenairo! // Cadavre

I’M COUNTING ON YOU. DON’T WASTE MY HOPE!!
edit: I’d still join Zolderon though ;D

i see your point . but i don’t see who has a certain level of rep any different . The bad thing about rep is a lot of it is not earned . Like those that got their rep from just being funny or being an ass . I’d suggest a certain amount of time here or number of post’s to show they at least have some intent of sticking around but I’m not too found of that idea either . Least with donor it gives them a reason to donate and keep the project alive . You’r thinking of it more like extortion and less like a perk .

if they made a donation that greatly serves the project why not give them a perk for doing so (its just a guild tag on all servers) . i mean its not like your handing out the level four stuff right off the bat giving them an unfair advantage . it’s just a guild tag . Plus there could be more then one way to get a global guild . either way this is not gonna be a simple thing for everyone to agree upon apparently . but as joey said this is not that important right now .

We do have a working guild-system. But the way the database is built up right now, making a good GuildCP is going to be more of a hassle that it has to. I will rewrite the guild-part of the serverlist to fit my new database-design as soon as I have time. I have quit my job (because I’m going to move) and the whole of september I have nothing else to do but whatever I feel like as my last paycheck lands in my account in the end of september! I’ll work on my music though, but I will definitely spend a lot more time working on Graal Reborn than I have the last 2-3 years.