What a great beginning!

So yesterday I tried to play a little bit of Phoenix, and it was great!
At the beginning I didn’t know that to buy the jump-rope I needed to sell my hearts and then recover them with the pots and repeat.

I really enjoyed it!
I saw later the big map. Tonight most likely I’ll try to explore a little bit of it!

Good Job to everyone that participated on it!

I feel like I should warn you, the map is still mostly empty in terms of content. There is still plenty to do: quests, minigames, achievements, that can keep you occupied. Thanks for checking us out!

Now, I started to love the music.

The warp stones are great haha. Never thought of an idea like that

EDIT: also, it would be great if we could go down through waterfalls.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3919[/ATTACH]

EDIT2: I guess this is a mistake. the guy is saying that I should go to a room to the left, but the only room is in the right(and thats where you get the draisine he is talking about)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3920[/ATTACH]

EDIT3: On the other side of the railroad, im not able to see the NPC. tried to close my client and restart, and no change.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3921[/ATTACH]

I’m at the watermill. Is there a reason for this bush to be uncarriable or undestroyable by my sword?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3922[/ATTACH]
Maybe a future quest?

It’s on a level link.

His left (he’s talking to you after all). That’s the second time someone has brought it up, so I guess I’ll change it.

Just change it to “my left” so if people still complain about it you can call them stupid.

Does anyone else have this problem? He shows up just fine for me. Make sure you have head925.png and body9.png?

Possibly a gani issue.

I haven’t ran into anything so far. Just trying to find a bow or something to open up a cave to possibly get a boomerang to kill a Cyclops…

I do have body9.png and head925.png

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3924[/ATTACH]

This issue is actually a result of the missing bomy_skrub0.png image file. Thank you for reporting :slight_smile:

haha, you got it.

I actually have enjoyed so far the content you have on Phoenix. Still trying to explore.