What do you do first on a new server on Minecraft?

One of my buddies and I played Terraria for a week. Beat all of the bosses, got full Hallow armor and equipment, all NPCs. Now it’s boring.

Yeah it gets boring fast too.

msm here oh god why…

figure out where to hide my house so calebponessa doesnt blow it up

I usually say I’m a mod from PlanetMinecraft.net and ask for creative. I then makes a few good builds and promptly destroy the server after any admin logs off.

dude the amount of shit he destroyed of mine on the Graal Reborn server

I miss mine and kondie’s village, 'tis a sad story.

i miss my castle, but not those two huge house’s you and kilik built . :stuck_out_tongue:

I should host a Graal Reborn Minecraft server.

remember the one we built on some island, what happened to that? It was pretty nice

I re-downloaded Minecraft, so my screenshots of it are gone. :stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning:

Add a ton of TNT to myself via artmoney and blow shit up to piss off individuals with me. (On un-protected servers)

Build a house near a village, and live life as one of them, offering bad deals to any stranger who walks by.