What do you do when you start on a new server on ?inecraft?
Usually, I first look for 64 wood. Then, I search for an NPC village. After that, I make a small wood house with a door, big enough for 1 bed, 1 furnace, and 1 crafting table.
What do you do when you start on a new server on ?inecraft?
Usually, I first look for 64 wood. Then, I search for an NPC village. After that, I make a small wood house with a door, big enough for 1 bed, 1 furnace, and 1 crafting table.
I’d have to say that I collect supplies, get some friends, and I find a good place for our houses/village.
I gather basic supplies and go straight for the diamonds so I can get a condenser going. Then I exchange any uranium I found to get all the blocks I need for my epic house.
Lol, there isn’t a Condenser or Uranium in minecraft…
Thats only with mods…
Oh I forgot you said Vanilla… Then I’d gather basic supplies and build an Etho styled mob trap.
I find a nice mountain for my fortress and base of operations. Then I get bored and blow shit up with Tnt.
Tnt cannons bro!
Lol on my most recent world, i have built my whole house inside 1 mountain that is 3 mountains connected its pretty cool
all of you paid 20 whatever bucks to play this game?
I paid $20 before it officially came out. I think it’s $30 now, but it was well worth the buy in my opinion.
I paid 15
I don’t play single player Minecraft. When I do it’s just to play with redstone.
I paid $0.
Lol. My friend gave it to me for freez
how do you get it for cheaper or free
ive never played minecraft i wanna try it, the full game though not some flash based BS of the beta
they must not have any of this fun stuff on the android/iphone version huh :(!
Yeah, unfortunately there’s hardly anything on the Android/iPhone version of Minecraft compared to PC.
I don’t play minecraft. I tried, but it seems like all you do is a bunch of chores. I understand the appeal, I think. It was just never that much fun for me.
kalzor (im pretty sure woah watch me be wrong) got it for me when it was really cheap (10 or 15 bucks)
i suck at it but sometimes i play but i have no idea what im doing
ive played terraria a lot more (which i also suck at but it seems to be more forgiving in some aspects of survival)