What Was the First player World you played on?

Someone deleted my post -.- I started on Graal the Adventure.

Enigma then Doomsday after Enigma got that gay ass major revamp and everybody left

People left before that, Enigma got shutdown then it came back up and then it had the revamp and then everyone hated it lol

Reasonable is subjective, depends on your timezone.

I played in a browser way back in the late 90’s i believe somewhere… It was… awkward. I’m not sure if that came first or not, but at some point I played it when it was just one server all by itself. Not for long though, and I don’t remember much. I was wayyy young then.

Other servers I played on were a few private servers as well as… Bravo, Dino Island(something like that xD), Enigma(If my memory serves me right? XD), Doomsday, Rudora, Npulse, Babylon, Valkoria, Unholy nation(sadly, xD), some server with an X in it, xD haha, and some other ones that seem to be slipping my mind right now. Most of them became too unbearable to play after a certain point or got shut down for some stupid reason. I still get on a few to this day, but very little.

You are talking about the java graal when you played in the browser correct? if so i remember that.

I played Java Graal at school, took so long to load lol multiplayer wasn’t working on it by the time I played though.

I never played official, I played some mushed up servers that were often offline… I think it was called Graal Reborn or something!

The server I did most my testing on (Waffles) kinda bugged for me after the first NPC, it was asking for the map to be looked at but the odd south facing door never moved out of the way.

You need to press ‘M’ to bring up the map to continue. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, I do but nothing happens. What I had to resort to was clearing my Graal Client cache and then going onto waffles and passing the door before it loads. Then when I go south there is some old man and when I go north there is some soldier on the bridge (Stuck halfway in it) and he will not budge :slight_smile:

Are you telling me that there is more to waffles than that small courtyard area??

Sorry, slightly off topic lol

Yeah, I think something liike that. If i’m remembering correctly, I believe it was also accompanied by the choice to play a bomberman game too? lol =P