When did you realize you lost control of your life?

I did when I torrented Artificial Academy 2. I’ll document my life in my waifu world from here on, don’t worry I’ll keep it SFW.

what

Day 1:
I approached this game with high hopes. After spending about 20 mins figuring out how to install it I created a new save. I approached my new school with a happy heart, excited for my moe fantasies to come true. Since I’m not the brightest person and anime games don’t do the best job at properly displaying gender I ended up playing as a girl. This didn’t seem like it would be a problem. I tried to make some friends, but I seemed to be nearly as bad at talking to people in-game as I am in reality. Unlike real life where I had problems approaching cute girls, I figured I could do this easily in-game. All the girls disliked me, what a bunch of shallow bitches. I just wanted to be their friend. Every single one of them told me to shut up. Finally a somewhat cute girl came to talk to me, but then I realized it was guy and they told me to piss off after I tried to respond to them. I proceeded with my classes, maybe people would finally like me as they got to know me. I think the other girls were jealous of how large my breasts were. The highlight of my school day was meeting a cute loli, as pictured below. I got bored and just tried to pound that prime loli pussy, she got upset and now is scared and runs away from me every time. I blame myself for that one at least. Finally school came to an end and I went to the music club. Maybe some people who shared a common interest with me would be more likely to be my friend. I tried talking to a girl who looked cute, as I remembered her from my first period class. She wasn’t into talking. Music club approached an end and the girl I previously tried talking to approached me. I was excited, it could be my first friend. Turned out she was upset with me and wanted to fight me for being so weird. She beat the shit out of me and I walked home regretting life.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3802[/ATTACH]

Ohh. Hmm.

what

are you sad because you suck at sim dating games?

yes .-.

I just wanna get some of that anime pussy

well guess what I just bought…

I don’t even know what that is.

Translation if you don’t speak German.

“Hey you dumb fucking Weeaboo, this shitty visual novel on your wishlist is available. On sale for $3.73 CAD”

That’s hot.

This is the best $4 I’ve ever spent. I’m gonna get me some sweet Kemonomimi girls tonight.

It’s not even a H game. I’m pretty sure Game Grumps played it.

I have a job, a house, and laptop so I can jackoff. My life is in complete control.

The girls are pretty much naked in this game with the clothing they wear. There’d better be some nudity though, or I’ll be pissed.

No nudity. At all. In fact, there’s no real sexual situations. Have fun.

I ENJOY PURE MAIDEN WAIFUS ANYWAYS FUCK YOU I SPENT MY MONEY WISELY THIS WAS A GOOD PURCHASE I’M NOT A PERVERT

You’re lying to yourself

Isn’t that what hentai and all of my games are? Just an escape from reality. To put myself in a false world with idealist women I will never have. Am I just lying to myself to avoid the harsh consequences of real life?

Nah, I’m gettin’ dat anime pu$$y

Calm it down. You’re over-playing the stereotype. I thought it was funny until it start started to become disruptive outside of Misc.