When They Cry

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6134
I’ll be watching this series starting today, anyone else watched it/planning on watching it?

I’m going to watch it eventually and then laugh at everyone who said it was scary/messed up. Watch Evangelion if you want shit that messes you up for a while.

but yeah, I plan on watching it eventually.

What the fuck? Stop.

No :smiley:

I’ll write that down

Eva was awesome for the first 14-15 episodes but then it went all Gainax mindfucking everywhere. Especially the last episode. That was just depressing as hell.

edit: Spooon put in a damn moderation application for Anime and then you can tell us to stop.

Stop posting.

nop.avi. I’m using this section properly and not starting shit. You however, are, and should stop posting. Please, give me more reason to moderate this section myself.

Cut it out.

She’s cute

Aragaki Ayase from Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai, which means My Little Pony Sister Couldn’t Be This Cute.

I just realized I have moderation privileges in this section, let’s stay on topic, guys. “When They Cry” and other horror related animes.

fuck so does Spooon and Kondie. K I abandon all hope in being able to actually post here. Cya.

:frowning:

Yup.

Actually, I used to watch a lot of anime. I could care less if you post in this section, but threads should generally stay on topic like in every other section…

Don’t worry, all those privileges will change soon when everyone’s rights get stripped.

grrrreat…

I better not lose the stuff I’ve always had.

I’m watchin’ it.