Where's that damn dippin' sauce?

If salvia were the topic of question, it’s a legal drug that basically makes you hallucinate.

Go cut yourself somewhere else please.

Why exactly are you feeling saucy?

Because his another gllt -_-

Wrong! gllt is a furry and Evil is a kid gentleman! Pip up, mortal chap!

Hi. My name is Sloan, host of the goddamn show.

not bothering to read why someone would compare me to anyone
only thing i caught was salvia

guess what it sucks i only smoke weed fuck your shit

Gllt, I also smoke weed. I smoke salvia from time to time because I don’t have money to waste on that shit lol.
@Mirage: Because apparently, I’m the sauce boss.

money spent on weed is never wasted :]

Unless it’s shitty weed and you dont know what it is.

This thread is lame.

What the fuck, how old are you?

LOL right? I just don’t buy salvia a lot because it’s like $20 and up for it. Fuck that.
Edit:
I’m seventeen.

^this

And yet you still post here? Let us “lames” be.

Kondie’s jealous of Evil for being cool! Also, he gets mad and assumes stuff that has already been proved wrong towards newbies/noobs.

I’m just wondering.

Yeah man, I wish I did drugs and got high all the time so that I could eventually drop out of high school and not get a diploma. :[ I’m so lame.

Lol apparently you’re blind. You’re making assumptions that if you have smoked pot you do it everyday, that is false. Secondly, dropping out of school is completely in a different category… Reason being if you smoke pot, you just smoke… nothing more nothing less. If you’re a moron before smoking, you’ll be one after, and during. I’m in an honours society at my high school, and yet I smoke weed. I plan on going to college. Furthormore, world re-known Stephen King smoked weed and shockingly enough, he manages VERY well. Psh, stop being a media instigator.

AHAHAHAHAHA