Who's got beef on me?

Just out of curiousity, I haven’t seen anybody report me yet, but there might be some haters out there, just asking, Whos got beef on me??

lmfao

I fucking hate you. I haven’t reported you though. You have been necro-posting all day, you don’t know when to stop talking, your post count is outrageous compared to thanked ratio. (Roid-RAGE)

not Roids, POIDS!

I got some ground beef I could throw at you…then you will have my beef on you…:stuck_out_tongue:

:frowning: u know, kondie that wasn’t nice, I’m just a talkative person and people dont like thanking me you hurt my feelings! :frowning:

Plus also I have nothing better to do than hang on the graal forums I get A’s in school anyways so it doesn’t really matter wut I do

PLUS u joined reborn before me by only 7 days and u have like 400 more posts than me, what does that make u?

Holy crap. Use the edit button. I will literally kill you for triple posting.

Don’t do this. This will only result in flamewars. PLEASE? Do I have to repeat what I wrote in the similiar thread made by tricxta?

Don’t know why people dislike you? Just stop doing following and people will stop dislike you.
(EDIT: This list is not only about you, BlazeFireXX123. You other kids know who you are!)

• Necroposting
  • Making “do people hate me threads”
  • Going off-topic on threads not in Misc
  • Not using the search function, which results in:
  • Asking stupid questions

You’re not the first to do this, and you’re probably not the last. Some people learn and stop doing this shit. One example is SeraphX, which is currently gone from the forums.

One really bad example is Opshon, because he obviously doesn’t learn of his mistakes and makes the same mistakes repeatedly even though we tell him what not to do.

DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AND OVER. Try help eachother making a better community for all of us.

Oh shi- Don’t say his name!