WorldWar (UC)

WorldWar (UC) Is Hiring people that can ,LAT,Gat & GFX ,

Ohgawd, this looks too much like era :suicide:

No shit?

This :suicide:

Meh, I’ll let it pass if it promotes some sort of creative worth, Lol

Looks like the guy has put some effort into this. I’ll check it out when it’s up and running.

I find it sad that a client that was mean’t to be an RPG, is pumping out shit like this.
Isn’t there any scripters who want to take on making a REAL game?

If you do not feel that this is a “real” game then why the fuck are you still here?

Also, I’m sure there are a few scripters who would enjoy making a “real” game… they’re all just lazy…

cough Beholder cough

Yar. But I’m also waiting for people to make their own servers and build them up. I don’t see much of a point if I build a server, if I do that, no one would probably actually work on any server with potential, because they feel everything would need to be customized and over complicated.

Okay i see what you mean there, but mostly 10 year olds play here…

graal reborn has been around for fucking ever and no one has made a real server yet. by real server i mean one that will make me jizz in my pants like i did when i first discovered graal.

Clarifying is him ^^

A real motivator… Sadly, those interested in getting you off probably have other issues that impede them in developing a such a server.

If only we had an active scripter that could help, a modern-day fowlplay4 perhaps?

ROFL

btw this server looks and sounds like ass

^^ Spooon agrees.

scribbles on clipboard
That’s 3 now.

WarWorld (UC) Is hiring Gfxers and Level Makers -

WarWorld (UC) Is hiring Gfxers and Level Makers -

The proper term is LAT or Levels Administration Team.
Oh and your buildings look like gradients.

and smells.