Wrongly banned from Graal Online

I wanted to tell you about how a person at forums.graal.in named nalin ruined my and possibly other innocent people’s online game.

I was playing Zodiac on Graal Online.  Then all of a sudden I started getting disconnected for no reason with the message "You have been disconnected from the game server." or "The server administrator has disconnected you."

Before I continue, I’m saying that I am complaining about being falsely accused of using Graal Relay on Graalonline.com’s playerworlds. No, I did not use this program on Graal online. I’m posting and complaining on this message board because I came to learn exactly what Graal Relay is from a search engine that lead me here to forums.graal.in.
The Graal online admins’ fear of Graal Relay and Graal’s glitchy Graal Relay detection system has caused me to lose my whole account including all of my items.

What happened was I kept getting disconnected.  I don't know how or why, but I was being disconnected.  I private messaged XxMindandBalancexX about it.  I asked him why it was saying "The server administrator has disconnected you." Then the person named XxMindandBalancexX banned me because it triggered an anti-hack script.  Another Zodiac admin that might have also been a global admin named fowlplay4 unbanned me and gave me another chance.  

But the automatic disconnections on Graalonline.com's Zodiac Playerworld continued.  Eventually the disconnections lead to a global autokick for my computer.  I tried removing my computer ID ban by reinstalling Windows and using a new CD key, a new computer name, hard drive volume ID, and new username.  It didn't work like it did in the past.  Then I decided to tunnel through another IP in case it was an IP ban.  The ban still existed after changing everything.

I posted to forums.zodiacdev.com, and a board admin who is also a Graalonline global playerworld admin named Raven613 removed my post and was very rude.  He said in his private message on the forum "chances are if it was an anti-hack detection the second time, you're guilty as charged" and "all players who are banned say "I didn't do it!" or "I didn't cheat!".

Somehow I got through to Stefan, E-mail [email][email protected][/email], after two weeks of trying to contact Zodiac staff from other servers without any success.  A person named Stephane Portha answered a [email][email protected][/email] E-mail saying:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013-07-09 09:13:50 on Zodiac by Jiroxys7 (ip 208.40.74.242):
local ban
Banned for: Hacking
Reason: Zodiac (Server): [Antihack]: Graal918691 is altering their stats! (relayuser=127.0.0.1 Actual=)
2013-06-29 20:51:20 on Zodiac by fowlplay4 (ip 192.253.216.171):
local unban
Banned for: Cheating
Reason: Potential false alarm, giving another chance.
2013-06-29 18:41:36 on Zodiac by XxMindandBalancexX (ip 71.96.32.234):
local ban
2012-12-24 17:13:32 on Zodiac by (gserver) (ip 78.47.198.61):
local ban
Reason: Using cheating tools

Stephen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I last talked with a person named Scarz who was nice enough to talk to me.  The rest of the admins wouldn't talk, the game has such awful technical support.  

Scarz said:

Opposite (Wed Jul 24 20:10:32 2013):

Well i’m not sure what that kind of detection is either, quite honestly. I’ve se
en a few people get it however I can’t tell you what would cause it to happen…
I’ll look into it for you though and see if I can get you off the hook.

Opposite (Thu Jul 25 22:43:18 2013):

Ive tried, they’ve all said “Im not going to talk to someone who plays dumb.”

So I am no more helpful sadly… =[ You could contact the Player World Administra
tion with your problem if you really think you’ve been wronged, becauseeee Zodia
c staff aren’t going to bother with it honestly…

[email protected] could be a good start.

You (Thu Jul 25 23:24:14 2013):

Could you tell me exactly what a relay hack is? i’d like to know what it is bef
ore I quit the game for good. if I can’t get through to these llamas, i say scr
ew it.

I want to contact jerret using skype, but i cannot find anyone with the username
_jerret (jerret with the underscore before the name)

is there any other information I could use to narrow the search?

anyway, June 23 Stefan removed my global ban, then on July 25 a zodiac admin tha
t is also a global admin redid the global ban and server banned this account.

On July 25 I was bad mouthing people, for good reason, because I was still banne
d for no reason, and LarryP2P’s general lameness. maybe that’s what set them of
f again.

Opposite (Thu Jul 25 23:25:22 2013):

Nah they don’t care too much for who harasses players and what not, so don’t bot
her with that one.

Apparently its a type of cheating program that people load up and what not, appa
rently it gives players subscriptions when they dont have them or something idk

I sent two E-mails to [email][email protected][/email] and the person hasn't responded since.  

Then I did a web search for Graal Relay.  I found something called "Era's Black Book".  It told me that Graal Relay was a program that acted as a packet filter and injected weapons.  It was telling how to evade anti-hack detection systems on era when using Graal Relay.  I also found a few more posts that were on forums.graal.in discussing Graal Relay.  

These are the facts that I see: 
 Someone who is a member of "Graal Reborn" wrote a program that allows people to inject NPCs into the client somehow, and also prevents NPCs from being loaded by zlib decrypting and filtering packets.  
 Graal Online's Zodiac has a faulty antihack detection system, which somehow locked onto me when I ran out of virtual memory or because the version 6 client was too laggy and couldn't keep up with the server's network.
 I was a victim of an antihack system that wouldn't exist if a program Graal Relay didn't exist.  I would still be unbanned if someone who was a part of this "graal.in" never wrote Graal Relay.  I would be unbanned if the Graalonline.com playerworld admins weren't so scared and paranoid at even a person saying the words "Graal Relay".

I was banned once before because I was trying to report a hacker on Graal.  I was asking what Graal Relay was, because a person said "he was using Graal Relay" and they banned me for saying the words "what is Graal Relay?"  I was later unbanned when it was found I did nothing wrong.  They are THAT scared and jumpy about graal relay, a program written by [url]www.graal.in's[/url] nalin.

I don't feel so bad about being banned.  Graalonline.com's playerworlds have to be among the crappiest online games ever.  With South African, Nigerian, Ghanan, and other African scammers, 1/3rd of the players being from Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, and Paraguay, and other stingy and rude American hicks from states that don't border the ocean like Iowa, Arkansas, and Ohio, and rude negroes from east coast city ghettos, Graal Online could be considered MMORPG's "third world" of the Internet.  
 If you want to look for third world children ages 10 to 15 from poor third world Latin American countries like Mexico, Guyana, Paraguay, Uruguay, the island of Puerto Rico, Chile, Bolivia, Honduras, and Nicaragua, or sub-Saharan African countries, or immigrants from those coutnries, sign up for Graalonline.com at [url]http://www.graalonline.com/accounts/signup.php[/url] and play Zodiac or Era playerworlds.

I started playing the game because I liked the 2D Legend of Zelda games or games like them, as horrible as the people playing the game might be, outside it's resemblance to Zelda.

(I mean, one of the global admins named DarkSeer is a 26 to 27 year old McDonald’s worker from rural Wisconsin. He left a negative impression of American people from midwest states or rural areas, after he banned me for no reason. I know I’m never going to a fast food restaurant like KFC or McDonalds, or ANY restaurant in the rural United States, when I go on a road trip through rural country again. I’m not insulting McDonalds as a company or people who work there.)
(The admin DarkSeer is a software pirate. He openly admits to hardcore software piracy. I mean it’s not like only 1-5 programs, a small amount that wouldn’t hurt people, it’s like 100 or more, and he redistributes them by using torrents. If other people dislike DarkSeer also, I want to get together with them so we can let the Wisconsin State Police or other police know so we can put him in in a real jail. I’d like to take a metal cup pushing it along multiple jail cell bars and make a repeating clanking sound with the metal cup, and say “that’s how it feels like to be put in jail.nw for no reason”)

It would have been nice if a forums.graal.in member didn't write such a disliked program so that I and maybe others wouldn't have been banned from the REAL Graal's playerworlds for no reason.

That’s what I’m letting people know. I don’t care about graal relay. I don’t want a copy. I don’t want to have anything to do with graal.in, I don’t know what it is. I’m saying that playerworld admins’ paranoia destroyed my account on Graalonline.