Xeraxtor & Mudkips

Alright, i don’t know when opshon made all theese plans but ok what ever… the main thing i want done on this server is an era like modern day gang warfare server… era was planned out raggety… like there were no npc’s around the town that needed help… and the events… i don’t think i ever seen an events house… so guys don’t critisize our server just yet… there’s hardly anything done… just be paitent and me downsider and opshon will have a kickass server ready in no time :slight_smile:

Era sucks.

Oh, and it’s “Downsider, Opshon and I”…

wasnt era created around the time of 2.17?

Someone stop saying that bad word around here D:

Beholder im not gonna rant with u cause 1. non of those apply to me 2.i find downsider more helpful than u 3. i could flame u but thats ignorant and i dont got time to waste unlike some people 4. it was late at night and i chose to make a picture like that even tho i could paint one myself or take screenshots anyways idc

Har har :smiley:
Atleast Downsider finds me helpful.

actually u know what all you guys comments got me heated up to flame.After this comment someone has to lock this because its funna get ugly.
1.Our Server is Funna Fucking pwn all u losers who critize people about age. 2. Fuck u who says age matters cause it doesnt fucking matter,my friend is fucking 5 and plays CS:S and GArrysMod like a pro. 3. anyone can learn how to script im just a level maker type for now.
4.im ignoring Beholder even tho hes very well known for his scripting. Xero,Downsider,and i will continue to do our server and theres nothing u can do
5.SeraphX/Jaze/Deon u are a fucking PHANNY u know that ur truelly a loser U should get out of here actually because ur mad at Xero because u want rights for no reason ur the noob. 6.Fuck u all except for people who actually mae since. Keep on judging people by the age and they will continue to own ur life Fagget…

[quote=lopshonl;8167]
5.SeraphX/Jaze/Deon u are a fucking PHANNY u know that ur truelly a loser U should get out of here actually because ur mad at Xero because u want rights for no reason ur the noob[/quote]

Number 1:

Wayyyy before all this Xero stuff started i always told you i hated era, if you werent so annoying as to push me to join Xeraxtor, i wouldnt do squat. Rights for no reason? You say that, but there is a reason i wanted rights i just wont tell you because you wont understand it anyway. phail

Number 2:

Learn how to write because after i read that it took me 10 minutes to decode that un-human language you are writing in.

all this bullshit arguments over a quick put together banner.

IMO I liked Era, before I quit official, I always played on Era Delteria and Unholy Nation.

Beholder is my superiour. =O

Don’t be hatin’ on him.

SeraphX ur a fucking lier u asked for rights for no reason. Xero was acting like he was suppose to.BTW You have to Work For ur Rights noob…

I asked rights so i can upload levels and whatnot easier. But then its no use trying to explain that to a 13 year old narutard who thinks japan is a wonderland, and apparently never took typing lessons.

ROFLMAO you are a ultra fagget noob
1. if you wanted to upload or whatnot u send by messenger
2. think before YouType because i hate naruto and narutards who want to go to japan.
3.you are so fucking dumb for posting that according to MYFucking Words i want to go to japan to learn the language and culture also to do video game development see u older teenages need to know what the hell your gonna say before u say it and dont say it cause ur ignorant enough to tell why the fuck i want to go to japan for.
4.Jaze your a lier and a joke ur no longer my buddy you inmature brat good ridins ol’ noob

Your reply has officially made my day today so i laugh. If i do recall you would message me on xfire saying “dude japan will be so awesome, internet cafes will be this”. Not a narutard, if i do recall when i told you i liked anime you would talk to me about naruto. And file uploading will faster through RC. And i am way ahead of you not being my ‘buddy’ because i never was your ‘buddy’. And you say you hate african american stereotypes but you are not giving them one reason to stop believing in what they think blacks really are. Now, go talk to your internet girlfriends seeing as how you have no ‘balls’ whatsoever to confront one in real life. Good day :D.

This topic rocks.

ROFLNoone was ever ur friend,if u were ahead of me you idiot, you would removed me from the other stuff,i said japan was kool because i have intrest in the culture and technology and economy. i never said anything about naruto you fagget. Um u made me fall out the chair with that retarded black bullshit speech the reason why i hate The 'Black’StereoTypeis because its very ignorant and annoying. The reason Why i choose not to confront girls in RL is because most of them where i live are idiots and are ugly and have no sense of picking their boyfriend.They only like fake ass Gangbangers(im against it all) actually i wouldnt recall u talking to a girl on the internet o is it sarah the ugly troll. Yeah atlease i got game with girls and i actually have good taste in girls u pick men of course btw did u have a
affair with that guy yesterday night congrats now YOUgo eat so ass out of your Boy friends asshole u pedo u date 10 year old girls. You have nothing to say I Advise you to Get Off Reborn your not doing anything but sucking game devs dick for a living Adios SeraphX:animesmiley:

Thread locked for the following reasons;

Flaming
Name Calling
Put-downs
Misunderstanding what Beholder was trying to say

Come on people, grow up and learn to use PMs. Feel free to make another thread and please guys, don’t let it fall apart again.

This topic is now about mudkips.

inb4lockdown

Mudkips can [quote]go eat so ass out[/quote]
because they do nothing but [quote]sucking game devs dick[/quote].

lol p.s. Wtf is up with this whole thread. This is a game site about ‘Graal’, which is a game for 12 year olds. And as easy as it is to make fun of a young kid on the internet, why would you want to?

If this is a hobby you picked up for fun, keep it that way. Mixing in attempts to feel better about yourself, by bashing anyone here, makes you seem self conscious.

Vendetta from other threads I can understand maybe. But, it’s definetly unwarranted to start trying to pick on him after the first post.

Lol, why so serious? :smiley: Sand in your vagoo? :wink: