Xeraxtor & Mudkips

Hello Opshon/Zodoku here. Just saying that Xeraxtor is back and better than ever we are currently in Development. we are soon to be coming out with the following things:

1. Cars will be coming soon.
  2. guns are being planned
    3.Epic Missions
    4.Graffiti
    5.Gangs and Street Racing crew( yes thats right i plan to have street raicng in the server but we need cops first so that will have to wait :P)
    6.Police
    We need Staff that have Experience in LAT and NAT even GAT(Gani’s) sofar we have Xero(the owner/Manager) Opshon/Zodoku(LAT) Downsider(NAT) i even made us a little quick banner lol

Ahem. clears throat
LOL

? I thought xeraxtor(? um… interesting name), was the one that had the exp/leveling system in a medievil setting. Like the huge scythes and shit, no?

Xero has hosted several other servers before. Xeraxtor is like era…

Work on ur levels before u talk Beholder

There’s nothing wrong with Beholders levels.

isnt beholder the one that made sentinal?

Yeah.

I was mostly laughing at the picture, which instantly throws you into a number of negative stereotypes.

[pre]- Bleach Noob (Which also means…)

• Narutard (And also means…)
  • Dragon Ball Z Nut (And also, also means…)
  • Possibly Brazilian
  • MS Paint Noob
  • Inability to position/center text
  • Inability to perceive whats decent/amiable
  • The social runt who drags his friend’s egos down with him
  • Instant “Artsy” Greyscale.
  • Egoist
  • Wannabe Badass
  • Wishes for power to come quick and easy[/pre]

Wether or not any of this applies to you or not is irrelevant, its what the image you made screams about it’s creator.
Edit: Also, you guys are the ones constantly coming to me for scripting advice or just ‘scripts’ in general. So I wouldn’t be trying to bite the hand that feeds :smiley: (Personally I just find it overall funny, feel free to rant/flame whatever.)

All hail beholder.

bows down before beholder

Bow Down To Thy God!

O_o Nein.

lol whut!

What you said… AND the same logic tells me that the kid is 13 or younger, level-designs can’t be that good, neither can the scripting thus they should lower their expectations and LULZ.

test

Lol. test

I love Beholder’s first post so much I’m getting my other accounts for this.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i haxd opshon so hard

rofl this shit’s grand

I’m scripting for them, and while I don’t condone the amount of fail in the origional post, I’m a good scripter and can make this happen…

Already discussed a few ways to make parkable cars without a reliable putnpc system, some invovling GServer modifications and the like.

I have had guns working despite a few GServer glitches for ~ a year on Reborn.

LittleRiggsey = Downsider, jeeze people. Get with the program.

[quote=Cadavre;8142]What you said… AND the same logic tells me that the kid is 13 or younger, level-designs can’t be that good, neither can the scripting thus they should lower their expectations and LULZ.

test[/quote]

I lol’d.