Xialza Beta

Xialza beta will be closing on the 16th. I hope you all had a great time exploring our systems, and keeping us company. I know I sure as hell had a fucking blast! Was fun to skip out on work and be distracted for a few days. Thanks for showing me what guidance we need and all.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gay. I didn’t even get to do my quests 'cause they were broken for me :frowning:

I’ll fix em right now then. You just need your flags reset. I just fixed all quests.

EDIT: Fixed. You can now do all quests Chicken.

Nooooo.
I wanna keep playin.

Can you add a whore house and stripclub duplex please and a quest to find the pink panties.

If you finish the quest you get a lapdance and they’re hidden in Spooon’s house.

Great job on the server so far it was fun even though I barely had time to play it, ignore that guy, I wouldn’t play a server with that kinda quest

I like chicken’s idea. It’s new and unique.

I mean Zelda had a whore house and that’s a nintendo game.

Lumina had a whore house, the bitch took all my AP and left me…

Graal The Adventure has a ‘whore’ in Az’s secret bar.

Graal was aimed at 13 year olds, no lower than that.
But that was still too young for maturity purposes, we all learned how to curse.

Also, Blaze has a point! There is a difference between prematurity and immaturity, look it up!
[the more you know]
>implying girl-o-phobia

I have yet to play Xialza Beta

fuck

GET ON DOOD

Xialza is closing down. If you want to play the beta, gllt, you can talk to me or Spooon, or somebody who has serveroptions rights.

EDIT: LISTSERVER CRASHES AS SOON AS I RESTART XIALZA OF COURSE!

___Merged doublepost__________________

[sarcasm]Made the quest, you find them in Spooon’s bed along with a man wearing them. [/sarcasm]

I adore whores, but I would never be with one or do anything with one. They are just nice people.

Like my friend Alek, if I was gay he said he would make so much money off of me, I said whoa.

Make unique jobs, Fishing, Mining and such is ALL THE SAME.

Make factory work and such. Heck yeah, good ol Factory work.

@Blaze

Who would play a server named Jungo with bad levels and nothing to do.

I’d rather play a server with a start quest based on Crack than a server were you SAVE THE PRINCEZZ AGAIN!

IN SOVIET RUSSIA FACTORY WORK YOU

IN SOVIET RUSSIA IN SOVIET RUSSIA, RUSSIA SOVIET SOVIET.

lol gllt and drugs, what a great combo