Xoria Offering Positions to Inexperienced Players!

Xoria PW 2007 is currently offering positions for our Yahura Cafe, and other places in Development. If you would like a position at an upcoming development or at the Yahura Cafe please contact either me or Arcain. The quicker you join / respond, the higher position you will have. ;D

• Xoria Staff

Re: Xoria Offering Positions to Inexperienced Players!

You're not an admin, you're a LAT. Don't hire people. And why inexperienced people?

Well actually Snake is Events Capt., and does have authorization to hire help for events and whatnot, hes not an Admin and his staff must be approved by an Admin however. Although why he would desire inexperienced help is beyond me… ???

Perhaps inexperienced = gullible and he was out to take advantage? Who knows. However, I expect most people here are experienced one way or another, be it from playing graal in teh olden days or recently, from experience with their own playerworld or on staff for another, or even people just setting up their own gservers for reborn.

Anyways, positions best advertised to people in game. God knows Xoria has plenty proper staff as it is, wait for a few more players before handing out staff for inworld establishments, else the only people in the server will be staff, and that just gets boring.

Tis because he wants players, its not really staff positions its just running the cafe as a play/normal person, and noobs like that coughBD doughnuts and the greasy chicken from UNcough lol.

Curze is pretty much on the spot. When people see the title “Xoria is Hiring Staff” or whatever, they might think to themselves , “Well I cant do this probably because I dont know how to NAT / LAT etc Im just a noob.” (and no im not trying to take advantage). I’m simply trying to attract players who want to hang out on Xoria and have something to do there. Maybe I should’ve put “Xoria is Hiring for new Cafe!”. Sorry. Dear god lol such a big deal with everyone. This is turning into a Fox News forum. lol jk

LOL ;D

Spoon, it gets kinda old when you criticize everything about me. I know your different when you want to be, like when I worked with you and Uiaad. C'mon man… :-[

*senses the beginning stages or a soap opera O.o

LOL. ;D