Yenario's Ravings

k lol I’m out. You guys don’t know the difference between serious content and stuff that’s supposed to make you laugh.
It’s funny how people with problems counsel others.

Also Twiggy you have just as much of my problem as I do. Get off your own dick and start learning how to look at yourself objectively.

“You have just as much of my problem as I do.” Not according to therapists ect, I’m perfectly fine :stuck_out_tongue: Also, the individuals who have an issue with you get along just fine with me O:
No clue what you’re talking about buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

So don’t even try to go there o: I’m not the one starting 20 paragraph long threads about how everyone is lazy even though you’re in fact lazy too.

Because I can’t stand the community and see it decaying around me,
Because of the latter forcing the servers to never be created,
Because I don’t have the patience anymore to forgive you guys over and over,
I’m out of here for real this time. I keysmashed a new password for myself, and set my email to an email I have no access to, and never will.

Sure, laugh. I don’t care. I wont be back.
Graal Reborn is losing it’s active players. You guys are forcing them out with your shitty attitudes that are only focused on criticism, not discussion and friendship between players. If you guys want to wonder why the fighting starts so often here, maybe you should check all of your abrasive, solar sized, unforgiving egos.

Have fun with your fucking sanctuary that allows you guys to bitch at others day in and day out. See how that goes once you have lost everyone. Good bye.

/queue celebration

wow. Bye.

You just forced yourself out :stuck_out_tongue:

When we have less attitudes such as this, it will be better for the community all around O:

Yeah, let us celebrate in honor of the fact we won’t have to deal with another post about how everyone sucks in a hypocritical manner by a strange person but the name of Yenairo :stuck_out_tongue:

By what I recall, the only individuals who really down-pore how bad a server is more the less is YOU, Kalzor, Spooon (Not as much as you two surprisingly but he will call someones levels shit if they are in fact shit and could be improved)

So really, WHAT are we losing :/? Another person who complains and doesn’t act? Sounds about accurate :stuck_out_tongue: Anything you think you can do Yen, we all can do as well :confused:

Yay, one member less, oh fuck yeahness…

That was an … overreaction.

Did I win?

My name is yenairo and my problems are me and me and they have run me away from myself into myself, let me tell you about it and why I’m tired of telling you about it because I force myself to tell you about it.

But it’s all your fault.