Zytixia Is Reborn! [Recruiting]

-Zytixia-

Introduction~

Zytixia is a RPG themed server with it’s sight set on setting a new standard for playerworld servers. Zytixia will include very interactive combat as well as quests. There will also be a heavily player based economy as well as deep party based dungeons. We will even include events!

Feature List

*Weapon System/Combat System ||||||| ||| (90%)

*Spells System |||||||||| (Unstarted)

HP/MP System |||||||||| (Complete)

Leveling System |||||||||| (Complete)

Open Positions

*GFX
*NAT (to assist)
*LAT (alot of them)
*Gani (in dire of)
*SFX

Current Team

*U_WitDaFace / Flawless (Manager/GFX)
*Yenairo (Co-Manager/NAT)

Random Screenies

Me hitting a “punching bag” npc

Showing off weapon weilding

Thanks in advance to anyone who applies or supports Zytixia!

Ooh ooh can i join the lighting team?!?

___Merged doublepost__________________

Or maybe a gp! Together we can make something great!

xD lol the what team? And we’re not hiring GPs until we have enough development finished. (thats if you weren’t being sarcastic >_>)

The lighting time! How could you forget! They are the most important team. They make lights.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Nah im messing. Good luck though.

Sounds hot.

Is Yen going to draw up some sweet baddies and bosses for the dungeons? Maybe some Gleeok and Digdogger?

Ill lat, for ya

D: I like GFXing more than NATting, that’s kinda why I wrote up the combat sys, so I could draw some weapons.

Also, NATting is probably as open as your mom’s legs. I have no problems with people taking over.

Oh god, maybe you should ask to see peoples best work before you let them work for you, if you hire just anybody its gunna turn into a nightmare, too many staff, no order which will ultimately lead to no work gettin done and you giving up, just sayin…

yay :smiley: this server is going places now, oh btw yen will you concentrate on zytixia or do some work on xialza?

I’ll oversee the project. I want to let UWDF learn the scripting and if she has a problem she will come to me. I don’t really feel like making a server atm.

this is just pretty much terra firma renamed, isnt it? I dont mind im just wondering since your a lesser even though you made tf, ino its a tf sword UWDF is holding since its back the front so whats goin on with that lol

I gave her the combat sys. I don’t want her handing it out.
I was showing it to her last night because I was quitting the Zytixia Project a few months ago because I couldn’t make it fast enough.

It’s a guy.

It’s a guy.

im trying to give WAT my level but i have no way to give it to her besides a reply on this thread but i dont want everyone getting it

It’s not gonna be that good any way. D:

Why would we steal your level? You know people get shut down by PWA for that?

no he thinks its ok to steal, and therefore if he puts it there he assumes we will be like him and steal a level that has no relevance to the server and plonk it on there anyway