2.) Bugs and Fixes

I disconnected maybe 10 tines before that stopped.

Update the server!

It’s from subversion, not that zip.

ehm… i only had the hungry horses at first… I also somehow got the mahi mahi achievement without a fishingrod.
apparently it just turns in the first feat on the list up until the feat you actually achieved.

So which achievements do you actually have done?

Hungry horses.
Because i’m weird and go out of my way to do repetitive stuff.

on another note, it says i am 90% to the 10 achievements achievement.
with 7 achievements.
and with the current system…
that would mean i’m 1 achievement away from getting all achievements.
GG guys.

breaking servers,that’s what i do.
[spoiler]
edit3: I said yes for paying the bartender 20g.
but i apparently had also talked to brian.
and then i beat brian.
and now i want to see the other endings because i only got to see the bartender one. :|[/spoiler]

i got a boomerang and idk what to do so i’m idling by the Pilgrim

you hit the statue near the temple with the boomerang.
also, i’m apparently amazing.
and went someplace.

So what revision?

I grabbed the 2.4.0 under tags. I’m assuming those are release versions and have no revisions. If i’m wrong about that, then it’s whatever the latest revision is since I grabbed it a week ago.

Okay, we simply forgot to singleplayer that dungeon. Derp. Should be fixed.

That’s why there are two other ways to beat it. The money is the easy way out. Should it be the case you can’t beat Brain or find the other quest, you can pay your way out of it. Beating Brain is hard, but he’s got a technique. The Miranda story is maybe medium difficulty, at it’s hardest.

Working on this one…

Sorry!

[QUOTE=Codr;105411]
Also, “newcomers”, not “newcommers”.[/quote]

Opps. Fixed. There are probably a lot of those.

Btw, thanks to everyone for being so good at breaking our stuff! We appreciate all this. Hopefully, if we ever draw in a crowd they won’t be exposed to the worst of the bugs.

None of the source code files in there are modified beyond 2011. So they don’t include my changes.

I use those because they are “stable” for the most part.

Uh-oh! Server crashed!

Walking around the outdoor levels, why am I forced to drop bushes I’m carrying every time I switch levels?

I’m sure I use to have a reason for gani setting on a new level, but it probably was a retarded one. I’ll look into it.

I don’t know if you received the buglist I pmed to you ingame Mollusk but I remember that the guy who asked for a green rupee accepted the heart I dropped. (wtv, could be a shortcut for oldbies who don’t want to go get the chest)

I’d like to add that it’s counter intuitive that there is a store with a menu right after you’re told how to drop stuff and its assumed that you’ll figure out it’s a menu thing right away.

I did not see it, but I just checked my PMs folder and I see it now. I’ll have to look into him accepting the hearts.

I don’t think it’s counter intuitive. They are two different functions; One is to learn how to drop things, the next is to how to use the shops. I think maybe the GUI may have a design flaw, but I don’t think I don’t think it counters intuition. I’m not assuming you’ll figure out the menu right away, that’s why it’s in the tutorial.

Not much the figuring out of the menu as to how to access it (by touching the counter).

I know it’s a graal convention to access most stuff by touching it but now most 3d games have something like “press A” floating above the npcs you can interact with or rpg has a convention that you can talk to npcs through counters by pressing the action button. That’s all there is… since I personally felt confused it crossed my mind that (many) others might.

___Merged doublepost__________________

Since the tutorial seems to happen in a quick refresher style I don’t think it would hurt to refer to “Touch the counter of the store to speak to the clerk”.

(Btw, at first, I thought I could drop heart items to sell them, which btw it would be kind of nice to add berries and other collectibles to that item-drop menu; you could drop them in different quantities as in payment for a bet or as a thanks… if you’re not considering warp transportation for the game, it would also be cool to have differing values for berries and stuff depending on the availibity in the region, making these items a parralel currency)… scratch that, it would be awesome to have a Secret of Mana style rotating menu come up when you press s+a showing all the dropables you own. With left/right to change item and down/up to select the quantity. (but keep the parrallel currency idea :D)

Just tell and I’ll try to produce the npcw (it would listen to keydown=S and launch if a and s are held together for more than .5 seconds).

edit: yeah well maybe the Secret of Mana style item selection interface is overcomplicating it, custom item-drop npcw to allow drop of other stuff would be interesting; I’ve been waiting for such a feature to happen on graal since I know of that a+s item dropping thing.